A question to those who quit games.

#51Velvet_LlamaPosted 12/10/2012 11:52:22 AM
StormShadovv posted...
KazamaKojinrai posted...
nuschler2212 posted...

Let me explain....when liberals have no argument (which occurs often), they reply with an insult (not support of their argument).

For example, the Tea Party wants Americans to receive more of their pay checks and for less government to be involved. Democrats.....well we shouldn't listen to racists. You see, they can't make a good argument about the theory of what the Tea Party wants, so they resort to racism.

Or sexism....

And no facts to support what the say.

^ It's nice to see intelligent people on these boards, you sir, are a beacon of hope!

No it's when those same people say things like "Go back to Kenya" or have signs with President Obama with a bone thru his nose etc that people stop listening. See, that IS racism....

It's hardly fair to bash all tea partners as racists just because a few act like idiots in public.
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#52Swan3624Posted 12/10/2012 11:52:35 AM
BobReill posted...
Swan3624 posted...
Good Lord, leave it to GameFAQs to take a comment that was completely in jest, way out of context and warp it into a political debate.

Jesus. Christ.

Was not said in jest. I was completely serious

I was talking about my post, good sir.
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#53NinjaDeath911Posted 12/10/2012 11:53:21 AM
nuschler2212 posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
If in a previous game I go 36-13
And in the next lobby I go 2-29
I'm going to dash board
That's not me, one does not suck that bad that quickly

It is possible you forgot how to play in five minutes, you know.

Lol Nah, all you have to do is point and shoot
Some games just have terrible connections

BTW the two kills mentioned above was grenades
Every gun fight lost.

Makes zero sense
Granted I only have a .93 kdr
#54jazsper77Posted 12/10/2012 11:53:25 AM
Gamefaqs has a fever.....
#55BobReill(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:53:27 AM
KazamaKojinrai posted...
BobReill posted...

Maybe if you did something to make a change instead of running to hide you could make a change instead of just contributing to the loss.
There are plenty of things you can do to counter that.

LMAO!

REALLY??

Oh yeah, let me get out my Stinger and shoot down all those Swarms and K9 units, I've only got 3 minutes to come back from a 45-150 point deficit! I can do so much.. /sarcasm TC isn't very smart I can already tell.

TC is like the guy with a negative K/D who gets eaten by Lodestars, I love noob fodder!

OK, maybe you can't win the match. But you can still have a positive K/D and set a standard for yourself.
#56Velvet_LlamaPosted 12/10/2012 11:57:00 AM
jazsper77 posted...
Gamefaqs has a fever.....

I hope it's Beiber fever.
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#57BobReill(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:58:19 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
If in a previous game I go 36-13
And in the next lobby I go 2-29
I'm going to dash board
That's not me, one does not suck that bad that quickly

But overall you went 38-42...just shy of average. The lag benefited you one game and hurt you the next. This is exactly what 3arc wants. Over 100 games they figure you should house 25, get schooled 25, and even for 50.
#58BobReill(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:59:23 AM
fatclemenza posted...
lol TC got chased out of his own topic by GFAQs political pundits

just had some work to do. I do get paid to do more than sit on GFAQ's all day.....barely.
#59imthestuntmanPosted 12/10/2012 12:01:38 PM
you are an idiot. normally i would elaborate but in your case i doubt you would be intelligent enough to understand. people want to enjoy games. they do not enjoy joining a game where they are getting spawn killed. i play this game to have fun not be the hero or whatever the hell you think you are doing by going negative joining unwinnable games.
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#60jazsper77Posted 12/10/2012 12:01:59 PM
i only used half a can of aqua net today. so the ozone should start fixing itself......anytime now.