A question to those who quit games.

#61StormShadovvPosted 12/10/2012 12:05:05 PM
Velvet_Llama posted...
StormShadovv posted...
KazamaKojinrai posted...
nuschler2212 posted...

Let me explain....when liberals have no argument (which occurs often), they reply with an insult (not support of their argument).

For example, the Tea Party wants Americans to receive more of their pay checks and for less government to be involved. Democrats.....well we shouldn't listen to racists. You see, they can't make a good argument about the theory of what the Tea Party wants, so they resort to racism.

Or sexism....

And no facts to support what the say.

^ It's nice to see intelligent people on these boards, you sir, are a beacon of hope!

No it's when those same people say things like "Go back to Kenya" or have signs with President Obama with a bone thru his nose etc that people stop listening. See, that IS racism....

It's hardly fair to bash all tea partners as racists just because a few act like idiots in public.

I'm in 100% agreement with you. However, it goes both ways.
---
GT - Nightshade vII PSN - ArtfulDodger 213
~ "I live in the weak and the wounded..."
#62fatclemenzaPosted 12/10/2012 12:05:14 PM
This is exactly what 3arc wants. Over 100 games they figure you should house 25, get schooled 25, and even for 50.

I'm glad I constantly defy those odds and crap on kids every match then. That theory is inherently flawed in a game that's trying to be the most competitive CoD yet.

just had some work to do. I do get paid to do more than sit on GFAQ's all day.....barely.

It wasn't really a stab at you, more a stab at the aspiring Senators who have been hiding their "genius" on a video game forum.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#63BobReill(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:05:47 PM
imthestuntman posted...
you are an idiot. normally i would elaborate but in your case i doubt you would be intelligent enough to understand. people want to enjoy games. they do not enjoy joining a game where they are getting spawn killed. i play this game to have fun not be the hero or whatever the hell you think you are doing by going negative joining unwinnable games.

Why am I an idiot because I hold myself to a higher standard and don't consider myself a quitter?

Its the problem with people and society in general. If its too hard to do, then its easier to just quit.
#64DigitalIncisionPosted 12/10/2012 12:07:35 PM
BobReill posted...
imthestuntman posted...
you are an idiot. normally i would elaborate but in your case i doubt you would be intelligent enough to understand. people want to enjoy games. they do not enjoy joining a game where they are getting spawn killed. i play this game to have fun not be the hero or whatever the hell you think you are doing by going negative joining unwinnable games.

Why am I an idiot because I hold myself to a higher standard and don't consider myself a quitter?

Its the problem with people and society in general. If its too hard to do, then its easier to just quit.

trollololol
---
Digi
White boards are remarkable.
#65BobReill(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:07:55 PM
fatclemenza posted...
It wasn't really a stab at you, more a stab at the aspiring Senators who have been hiding their "genius" on a video game forum.

Agreed. I was pretty disappointed by this. Go hijack someone else's thread.
#66slipknotrox765Posted 12/10/2012 12:08:30 PM
Because some games are just bull****
---
GT: UPSEToPENGUINS
#67Swan3624Posted 12/10/2012 12:09:03 PM
BobReill posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Agreed. I was pretty disappointed by this. Go hijack someone else's thread.

I think I'm partially at fault for the hijack but I ensure you that was not my intention :(
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#68imthestuntmanPosted 12/10/2012 12:09:50 PM
BobReill posted...
imthestuntman posted...

you are an idiot because of your fundamental misunderstanding of why people quit, that is something so simple that a child could grasp.
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#69BobReill(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:40:47 PM
imthestuntman posted...
BobReill posted...
imthestuntman posted...

you are an idiot because of your fundamental misunderstanding of why people quit, that is something so simple that a child could grasp.

LOL...thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. The problem is I don't understand why people are so afraid to put a little effort in and achieve something. Its the same reason people complain about lag...or overpowered guns/attachments/perks/etc/etc/etc ....for their lack of ability. But they are the first to say how good they are when they do good, not thank the lag that they just cried about.
Why is it that you need to resort to name calling and insults to try and scare someone away from an argument you know you can't win, instead of just realizing you are wrong.
#70a_fartn_SpartanPosted 12/10/2012 12:53:43 PM
The only time I've ever quit is when the game is not even fun and basically unplayable, and even then I still might stay until at least the end of the match and try to go positive. I've probably quit in each CoD game maybe 10 times, except for maybe the spawn-traps in Black Ops demolition. My connection at my house was absolutely terrible over Thanksgiving break, and a guy told me something along the lines of "get your Walmart connection out of here, you're ruining the game for the rest of us" but I still didn't quit the game in the middle.

I was raised on Halo, where it was really frowned upon to quit in the middle of a game. And losing just makes me want to try harder and overcome the obstacle/challenge. I just wish people that didn't quit got a little bit more incentive than keeping a match bonus, or people that do quit get a more harsh punishment. It could be 1 step in the right direction to get the community to not be the worst one in all of online gaming.
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.