A question to those who quit games.

#71Superman070776Posted 12/10/2012 12:01:22 PM
I joined a game in the middle of a Swarm last night. I have blind eye, so I just decided to stick around...but then they got a second swarm. I don't know if someone was feeding them kills, or if the rest of my team of randoms just sucked that bad...so I quit. I still took the loss, and didn't dashboard...but I don't need to sit through that.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#72seankimberley42Posted 12/10/2012 12:04:09 PM
BobReill posted...
imthestuntman posted...
BobReill posted...
imthestuntman posted...
you are an idiot. normally i would elaborate but in your case i doubt you would be intelligent enough to understand. people want to enjoy games. they do not enjoy joining a game where they are getting spawn killed. i play this game to have fun not be the hero or whatever the hell you think you are doing by going negative joining unwinnable games.

Why am I an idiot because I hold myself to a higher standard and don't consider myself a quitter?

Its the problem with people and society in general. If its too hard to do, then its easier to just quit.

you are an idiot because of your fundamental misunderstanding of why people quit, that is something so simple that a child could grasp.

LOL...thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. The problem is I don't understand why people are so afraid to put a little effort in and achieve something. Its the same reason people complain about lag...or overpowered guns/attachments/perks/etc/etc/etc ....for their lack of ability. But they are the first to say how good they are when they do good, not thank the lag that they just cried about.
Why is it that you need to resort to name calling and insults to try and scare someone away from an argument you know you can't win, instead of just realizing you are wrong.

Because it's a game, the existence of which is solely to give us entertainment. My life is good enough that I don't need to rely on some false sense of accomplishment you get from finishing games you join in progress and have no hope of winning.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#73BobReill(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:21:10 PM
seankimberley42 posted...
BobReill posted...
imthestuntman posted...
BobReill posted...
imthestuntman posted...
you are an idiot. normally i would elaborate but in your case i doubt you would be intelligent enough to understand. people want to enjoy games. they do not enjoy joining a game where they are getting spawn killed. i play this game to have fun not be the hero or whatever the hell you think you are doing by going negative joining unwinnable games.

Why am I an idiot because I hold myself to a higher standard and don't consider myself a quitter?

Its the problem with people and society in general. If its too hard to do, then its easier to just quit.

you are an idiot because of your fundamental misunderstanding of why people quit, that is something so simple that a child could grasp.

LOL...thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. The problem is I don't understand why people are so afraid to put a little effort in and achieve something. Its the same reason people complain about lag...or overpowered guns/attachments/perks/etc/etc/etc ....for their lack of ability. But they are the first to say how good they are when they do good, not thank the lag that they just cried about.
Why is it that you need to resort to name calling and insults to try and scare someone away from an argument you know you can't win, instead of just realizing you are wrong.

Because it's a game, the existence of which is solely to give us entertainment. My life is good enough that I don't need to rely on some false sense of accomplishment you get from finishing games you join in progress and have no hope of winning.

Or you can tell the truth, that you're so accustomed to quitting whenever anything gets hard that you just transfer that over to your gameplay experiences.
#74fallangePosted 12/10/2012 12:47:25 PM
Velvet_Llama posted...
Here's more data specifically looking at comparing economic performance with the party in control of congress: http://arts.bev.net/roperldavid/politics/scores.htm

Once again, when democrats control congress, the country tends to do better economically.

Thank you sir. It's nice to see someone using facts instead of creating their own. It's so sad to see republicans talking lies and calling them facts.
---
have you heard the news?
the dogs are dead!
#75XtypegamerPosted 12/10/2012 12:49:15 PM
I quit because either "life happens" or my care package bounced into the ocean.
#76cbc72Posted 12/10/2012 12:51:30 PM
Not fun emptying half a mag into the first four players you encounter and losing the gunfight with each one of them.

You have no chance of having fun if you don't have a chance of killing someone short of using an explosive or being able to get 3/4 of a mag into them before getting shot by them or someone else, or them running off.
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/c8noad6
#77ollie229Posted 12/10/2012 1:03:09 PM
jazsper77 posted...
i only used half a can of aqua net today. so the ozone should start fixing itself......anytime now.

This guy is an example of what is right with America and the world.
---
What? No Weather Dominator? You just expect the weather to dominate itself, huh? That's so unprofessional.
#78seankimberley42Posted 12/10/2012 1:09:29 PM
BobReill posted...
My dad touched me last night.

Yup that's it you got me. I refuse to work hard at anything. Hell I'm posting this from my cardboard box using a broken laptop someone threw out and the wifi from the Starbucks I sleep beside. I swear you must be JoJo the psychic you're so smart. But hey, you want to ignore the actual reasons and stick to your own good for you. Just know that I was never stuffed into a locker or touched inappropriately so I see no need to stay in a game I joined midway through.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#79BobReill(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 1:26:13 PM
BobReill posted...

Yup that's it you got me. I refuse to work hard at anything. Hell I'm posting this from my cardboard box using a broken laptop someone threw out and the wifi from the Starbucks I sleep beside. I swear you must be JoJo the psychic you're so smart. But hey, you want to ignore the actual reasons and stick to your own good for you. Just know that I was never stuffed into a locker or touched inappropriately so I see no need to stay in a game I joined midway through.

ok...again with the resorting to insults because you have no valid point. I am not accusing anybody of being poor and not living in a home, just of quitting/avoiding anything that will require time/effort/skill.
The fact that you take it so personal and are aggressive in your responses leads me to believe you are unsure of yourself and your place in life. You will try and make everyone else as miserable as yourself
#80seankimberley42Posted 12/10/2012 1:28:32 PM
BobReill posted...
BobReill posted...

ok...again with the resorting to insults because you have no valid point. I am not accusing anybody of being poor and not living in a home, just of quitting/avoiding anything that will require time/effort/skill.
The fact that you take it so personal and are aggressive in your responses leads me to believe you are unsure of yourself and your place in life. You will try and make everyone else as miserable as yourself

I've made my point multiple times you're just too dense to realize it. And you insulted me first so don't try and pull that crap.
---