A question to those who quit games.

#81imthestuntmanPosted 12/10/2012 2:47:56 PM
BobReill posted...
I call people lazy and stupid and then dont understand why they get offended and treat me poorly

yes you do. not too bright either.

BobReill posted...
I know, its because ive never spoken to a girl or been successful in life, but ive heard rich people say that being lazy in the work force is a problem so it must be a problem in leisure time if people dont want to work hard in a video game that they play just to have fun which is the only real reason to play it.

---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#82ACARTILLOPosted 12/10/2012 2:54:17 PM
yeah, im just not going to be cannon fodder
---
XBL:acartillo78--now playing:Black Ops2; Rock Band 3
#83nuschler2212Posted 12/10/2012 2:54:19 PM
Velvet_Llama posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
This is an opinion based argument with no facts provided from a leftist site.

I believe everything it says, personally.

You're right, though. FDR did great three of the four terms he was in office. No.

Carter did wonderful. No.

Clinton did wonderful. No. (The economy did well under a republican controlled house and senate, with entitlement reform and a well documented tech boom)

Obama has done wonderful. No.

Show me good economic times, and I'll show you a time where at least two out of the three (between the presidency, house and senate) were controlled by Republicans.

So you missed all the economic data on which the article's conclusions were based? It's not just the administrations that were in power, it's the totality of economic policy from congress and the White House. And, over the past century, the country's economy has performed better under left leaning economic policy. Of course I mean "left-leaning" by American standards. Right leaning economic policy tends to just shift wealth upwards without providing much economic growth. But don't let facts get in the way, right? <3

Where were those facts you speak of? I must have missed them.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#84BobReill(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:57:17 PM
seankimberley42 posted...
BobReill posted...
seankimberley42 posted...
BobReill posted...
My dad touched me last night.

Yup that's it you got me. I refuse to work hard at anything. Hell I'm posting this from my cardboard box using a broken laptop someone threw out and the wifi from the Starbucks I sleep beside. I swear you must be JoJo the psychic you're so smart. But hey, you want to ignore the actual reasons and stick to your own good for you. Just know that I was never stuffed into a locker or touched inappropriately so I see no need to stay in a game I joined midway through.

ok...again with the resorting to insults because you have no valid point. I am not accusing anybody of being poor and not living in a home, just of quitting/avoiding anything that will require time/effort/skill.
The fact that you take it so personal and are aggressive in your responses leads me to believe you are unsure of yourself and your place in life. You will try and make everyone else as miserable as yourself

I've made my point multiple times you're just too dense to realize it. And you insulted me first so don't try and pull that crap.

When/how did I insult you? I didn't personally call you out anywhere.
#85Akiba69Posted 12/10/2012 2:59:46 PM
I quit most of the time at the end as the game ends so i get in games faster. The loss of bonus points of win ratio doesn't bother me, i play for fun.
Also if the game has a poor connection i don't stick around.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#86nuschler2212Posted 12/10/2012 3:02:18 PM
The data I've seen is laughable.

It blatantly blames everything bad that a democratic president did (such as blaming Carter's lack of success on the previous eight years of republican leadership), then turns around and ignores what it just said and gives credit to a guy that has been in office only four years.

So...according to the article that was provided (by a VERY left leaning professor) everything good happens because of the Democrats (even when Republicans are in charge, because it came from the Demorcratic admiinistration before), and everything bad is from the Republicans (because the Democrats caused the economy to be good during their power.

The article is laughable.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#87imthestuntmanPosted 12/10/2012 3:02:40 PM
Akiba69 posted...
I quit most of the time at the end as the game ends so i get in games faster. The loss of bonus points of win ratio doesn't bother me, i play for fun.
Also if the game has a poor connection i don't stick around.

have you even listened to TC? its because you are lazy and stupid!!!!!!!
---
#88MyEarHurtPosted 12/10/2012 3:55:10 PM
Hey political dudes who hijacked this uninteresting topic, stop wasting the rest of our lives with your boring political stuff. We understand your life is so sad and you are so angry that you have to run around crying about politics everywhere you go but trust me when I say, most of us don't care. Why? We have S to do that is a lot more interesting than pretending like we have it all figured out.

Here is all you need to know about that political party that brainwashed you- it doesn't win every election. If your party really knew what it was talking about and actually did things that solved problems, it would never lose. It's just a bunch of old people trying to keep their wealth and influence. I'm sure you will rationalize that in whatever way you can but it's the truth- you and people like you do not have a clue about what you are talking about which is why your "arguments" are almost entirely based on logical fallacies, ad hominem attacks, or strawmen.

The saddest part about these political zealots? They think these silly little arguments they have daily with people online, co-workers, relatives, or even in their own head, is actually really important. So delusional.
#89Velvet_LlamaPosted 12/10/2012 4:26:56 PM
nuschler2212 posted...
The data I've seen is laughable.

It blatantly blames everything bad that a democratic president did (such as blaming Carter's lack of success on the previous eight years of republican leadership), then turns around and ignores what it just said and gives credit to a guy that has been in office only four years.

So...according to the article that was provided (by a VERY left leaning professor) everything good happens because of the Democrats (even when Republicans are in charge, because it came from the Demorcratic admiinistration before), and everything bad is from the Republicans (because the Democrats caused the economy to be good during their power.

The article is laughable.

So you didn't read the articles? Because they provide several possible explanations for why the policies enacted by democrats are better for economic performance then those enacted by republicans. It's not a huge difference, but considering democratic policies tend to benefit a wider proportion of the population and do a better job of encouraging growth in comparison to policies enacted by republicans, why not go with the democratic policies? Unless you buy into the emotion driven logic that any kind of spending on social programs is stealing from the rich and giving to the lazy. If you run on emotion, then those policies would obviously be appealing.
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#90imthestuntmanPosted 12/10/2012 4:42:24 PM
BobReill posted...
I don't see the point of quitting a game, ever.
If I join a random game on a losing team getting and we're getting dominated, I make it my mission to lead the team to a victory.
I think if you quit, you're really just afraid to face the fact that you're really not that good. An OK/good will take a good team and win with them. A great player can join a bad team and lead them to victory.

If its laggy and choppy, get over it. It'll fix itself in a minute or two. Realize you're not the only one its effecting and by jumping in and out of games, its making everyone else's connection worse.

also your topic has a misleading game, instead of asking an actual question you just act like you are better than everyone.
---