Either leaving game ban is fake, or very very lenient.

#11dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:17:04 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
It's extremely inconsistent.

It would have to be really inconsistent. The way people are talking here, they leave one lobby and get banned. IMO, that's BS.

Check my games history from last night. If there were a ban, I almost certainly should have qualified for it.

But either way, if it is indeed just all f***** up, that's good news.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#12dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:18:39 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Saturday morning, I was on a leaving spree. On a match of Slums (hate that **** map) I was about to leave. When I selected "yes" for leave game, another message came up stating I would be put on probation for leaving, so I stayed the rest of the match. In the lobby, I messed with my classes, only to see they voted Slums again, so I left. At that point upon trying to hit the "public match" on the menu, I had a 60 second ban.

Have you ever dashboarded or been dashboard disconnected by someone else in the past?

I'm talking all the way back to launch?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#13INewIRavePosted 12/10/2012 2:19:13 PM
I get it every time even when its just a connection breakdown.
#14FantasyHerbPosted 12/10/2012 2:19:27 PM
Today was the first day I played in about 2 weeks. All I did was go into multiplayer and I couldn't join a game for a minute. I was flabbergasted.
---
You keep looking, but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees
#15dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:20:24 PM
FantasyHerb posted...
Today was the first day I played in about 2 weeks. All I did was go into multiplayer and I couldn't join a game for a minute. I was flabbergasted.

And full of s***.
---
#16Kovalchuk_Posted 12/10/2012 2:21:17 PM
dueric posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
I backed out of a pregame lobby and got it.

Didn't even receive a warning message prior and i didn't dashboard anytime.

I'm sorry but I do not believe you.

This isn't me using logic and reason to come to a conclusion. I actually tested it in game through several hours of playing.

There has to be some other factor at work for you to have gotten probation.

I was playing Splitscreen with a friend, don't know what else to tell you man.
---
People don't kill people, guns kill people.
#17fatclemenzaPosted 12/10/2012 2:24:26 PM
Have you ever dashboarded or been dashboard disconnected by someone else in the past?

I'm talking all the way back to launch?

Oh I have plenty of hosts dashboard me for sure. I've turned the system off mid match out of rage as well a bunch of times if you count that as me dashboarding lol
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#18patgd04Posted 12/10/2012 2:25:46 PM
the host change failed bring everyone to the pregame lobbies then I was kicked from there 30 seconds later and had a 1 min ban >_>
---
true unboxing video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly1InwttWOg&feature=g-user-u
GT patgd2008
#19markywhoPosted 12/10/2012 2:28:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20supercoolisaacPosted 12/10/2012 2:29:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]