Either leaving game ban is fake, or very very lenient.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Either leaving game ban is fake, or very very lenient.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#42
BoozinFTW posted...
They either need to fix it or get rid of it.

I couldn't agree more.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
2 years ago#43
Its only happened to me once. I was in a room, host dashboarded (host migration failed) and then I got a 1min ban. I haven't gotten any temp bans for backing out of pre-game lobbies or leaving games (as host or non-host) yet.
---
Religion is the Opiate of the Masses
Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn
2 years ago#44
i think its an auto thing.

if you enter and exit enough rooms within a set time i stops you from joining for a bit.
---
PSN- WartPigX
Karma is just fun money
2 years ago#45
wartpigX posted...
i think its an auto thing.

if you enter and exit enough rooms within a set time i stops you from joining for a bit.

Like I said. Then that time is very lenient.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
2 years ago#46
I got a 1 minute probation last night, after playing for more than an hour, my party and I decided to stop playing Demolition and find a KC game. We backed out of the pre game lobby, went to find a KC and the message popped up that i had to wait a minute for quitting to often... Now i will admit to not dashboarding but turning my 360 off once mid match because i had to go. That was 2 weeks ago... Is it really that sensitive?

Oh, no other person in my party got the one minute probe...
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
2 years ago#47
join that goofy tournament. you won't be able to leave any lobby without negative consequences no matter how bad it is.
---
"do you ever think about the other side and who is waiting for you there?"-the drift by dawn crosby
2 years ago#48
Because it's totally not possible that

supercoolisaac posted...
It's extremely inconsistent.
2 years ago#49
dueric posted...
FantasyHerb posted...
Today was the first day I played in about 2 weeks. All I did was go into multiplayer and I couldn't join a game for a minute. I was flabbergasted.

And full of s***.

This happened to me also.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
2 years ago#50
dueric posted...
i2KxLeniNx posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
I backed out of a pregame lobby and got it.

Didn't even receive a warning message prior and i didn't dashboard anytime.

This happened to me yesterday.

It wasn't because of backing out of a lobby. This I can guarantee with 100% confidence.

I'm sorry I read that posters quote wrong, what happened to me was I got booted from a lobby after a host had quit, thus giving me the 1min ban for "quitting out".
---
TIP: Saving survivors will get you lots of PP!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Either leaving game ban is fake, or very very lenient.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived