Either leaving game ban is fake, or very very lenient.

#41BoozinFTWPosted 12/10/2012 5:05:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:07:45 PM
BoozinFTW posted...
They either need to fix it or get rid of it.

I couldn't agree more.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#43XDanCXPosted 12/10/2012 5:18:30 PM
Its only happened to me once. I was in a room, host dashboarded (host migration failed) and then I got a 1min ban. I haven't gotten any temp bans for backing out of pre-game lobbies or leaving games (as host or non-host) yet.
---
Religion is the Opiate of the Masses
Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn
#44wartpigXPosted 12/10/2012 5:22:40 PM
i think its an auto thing.

if you enter and exit enough rooms within a set time i stops you from joining for a bit.
---
PSN- WartPigX
Karma is just fun money
#45dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:24:00 PM
wartpigX posted...
i think its an auto thing.

if you enter and exit enough rooms within a set time i stops you from joining for a bit.

Like I said. Then that time is very lenient.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#46bagmupPosted 12/10/2012 5:33:20 PM
I got a 1 minute probation last night, after playing for more than an hour, my party and I decided to stop playing Demolition and find a KC game. We backed out of the pre game lobby, went to find a KC and the message popped up that i had to wait a minute for quitting to often... Now i will admit to not dashboarding but turning my 360 off once mid match because i had to go. That was 2 weeks ago... Is it really that sensitive?

Oh, no other person in my party got the one minute probe...
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
#47epicfailtryhardPosted 12/10/2012 5:40:07 PM
join that goofy tournament. you won't be able to leave any lobby without negative consequences no matter how bad it is.
---
"do you ever think about the other side and who is waiting for you there?"-the drift by dawn crosby
#48KunosachiakaPosted 12/10/2012 5:44:35 PM
Because it's totally not possible that

supercoolisaac posted...
It's extremely inconsistent.
#49FalloutgenuisPosted 12/10/2012 5:45:24 PM
dueric posted...
FantasyHerb posted...
Today was the first day I played in about 2 weeks. All I did was go into multiplayer and I couldn't join a game for a minute. I was flabbergasted.

And full of s***.

This happened to me also.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#50i2KxLeniNxPosted 12/10/2012 5:49:17 PM
dueric posted...
i2KxLeniNx posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
I backed out of a pregame lobby and got it.

Didn't even receive a warning message prior and i didn't dashboard anytime.

This happened to me yesterday.

It wasn't because of backing out of a lobby. This I can guarantee with 100% confidence.

I'm sorry I read that posters quote wrong, what happened to me was I got booted from a lobby after a host had quit, thus giving me the 1min ban for "quitting out".
---
TIP: Saving survivors will get you lots of PP!