Either leaving game ban is fake, or very very lenient.

#51APG_CAMOPosted 12/10/2012 5:54:48 PM
dueric how is it that you've never had one? By all your examples, you should have. By your own words you surely have been part of a failed host migration, host dashboard, or disconnection since launch. If it's cumulative then where's your ban? You say you've dashboarded twice. Where's the ban for those? Either it's happened to you and you're lying about it, or you can see how inconsistent it is.
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#52LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 12/10/2012 5:59:20 PM
Play hardcore and teamkill to get kicked. Last night me and my friends all had a 60 sec probation. The thing is all of us had it one after the other so when one ended the other started. It was quite annoying.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#53APG_CAMOPosted 12/10/2012 6:03:40 PM(edited)
This happened to me and 2 others a couple of nights ago. We where partied up, finished a game, left the lobby, then we all got put on probation one at a time. First me, then after 60 secnds another then aonther.
---
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#54Fallout3ReaverPosted 12/10/2012 6:08:37 PM
hmm......strange.
#55dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:11:43 PM(edited)
APG_CAMO posted...
dueric how is it that you've never had one?

Because I think many people here saying why they got one are not being 100% honest or are misunderstanding.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#56AngelicTouch99Posted 12/10/2012 6:14:51 PM
I am lost as to how the bans are implemented. Yesterday I left the pregame lobby of the first game I played and got probation. Today I quit like 4 games within 20 mins (horrible teammates going massively negative, bad connection) and didnt get any warnings
#57APG_CAMOPosted 12/10/2012 6:16:48 PM
dueric posted...
APG_CAMO posted...

Because I think many people here saying why they got one are not being 100% honest or are misunderstanding.

I understand that, but by your own examples you should have had one by now. If you haven't, then using your assumption of how the system works, you would have to agree it is extremely inconsistent.
---
#58darkhouse999Posted 12/10/2012 6:18:42 PM
https://twitter.com/Treyarch

Look there is a problem with the Probation system.
---
ITP: Im hungry.-JVel91
#59dave34Posted 12/10/2012 6:23:45 PM
The first day after the patch I got a warning after quiting two games, then accepted an invite and was put on probation for a minute. Since then I've still left most games I've joined in progress and rage quit a bunch and haven't received another warning. Highly inconsistent, in my experience.
---
LOLskins - 5-6
#60dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:25:27 PM
APG_CAMO posted...
dueric posted...
APG_CAMO posted...

I understand that, but by your own examples you should have had one by now. If you haven't, then using your assumption of how the system works, you would have to agree it is extremely inconsistent.

The only inconsistency I see is in people's reporting of how they got it.

In fact, based on information I've gathered and my own experience, I feel I know exactly how to avoid it. Because, IMO, it's very consistent.

I just can't make a statement as fact yet because I don't have that info directly from Treyarch.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member