Either leaving game ban is fake, or very very lenient.

#71dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:54:32 PM
doomedsunsoul posted...

Catchy.

Look, man. If you truly wish to keep embarrassing yourself in my honor, so be it. I think it's kind of sad and creepy, and it's not what I look for when I post here but I can't control other people.

So I'm just going to end this and open myself up to a moderated post by telling you that you are now on my ignore list. It's for the best.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#72dxb020100Posted 12/10/2012 6:58:36 PM
dueric posted...
FantasyHerb posted...
Today was the first day I played in about 2 weeks. All I did was go into multiplayer and I couldn't join a game for a minute. I was flabbergasted.

And full of s***.

This guy is clearly trolling you. Or just really stupid. I hope troll for his sake.
#73doomedsunsoulPosted 12/10/2012 6:59:18 PM
dueric posted...
doomedsunsoul posted...

Catchy.

Look, man. If you truly wish to keep embarrassing yourself in my honor, so be it. I think it's kind of sad and creepy, and it's not what I look for when I post here but I can't control other people.

So I'm just going to end this and open myself up to a moderated post by telling you that you are now on my ignore list. It's for the best.

Of course you will. I post in your direction ONCE asking a simple question about how you can say you're right when 3ARC just proved you wrong and you sling insults and stupidity like a child. Acting like i have any idea who you are or remember a single one of your posts in any other thread but this one. I call you on your ridiculous "sizzle" post and you run and hide while ignoring the truth again.

Stay classy friend.
#74jaoman9Posted 12/10/2012 8:07:58 PM
i got the probation warning after 10 dashboards as host but still havent been banned