Who is the most legit youtuber?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who is the most legit youtuber?

User Info: trakrunr4evr

trakrunr4evr
3 years ago#1
Meaning they don't dashboard every game to protect K/D or rage quit to get good games (xJawz). I was thinking Ronaldinho? (Don't know how to spell it properly).

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
3 years ago#2
Whiteboy7thst/Str8Baaaarz

YOLO! GOAT 4 lief!

/sarcasm
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

trakrunr4evr
3 years ago#3
Swan3624 posted...
Whiteboy7thst/Str8Baaaarz

YOLO! GOAT 4 lief!

/sarcasm

He is popular that's for sure. I see at least one GOAT clan tag every time I play this game.

User Info: Alex_Sage

Alex_Sage
3 years ago#4
Who wants to watch a video of a guy dying over and over to killstreaks?

We can experience that on our own. The youtubers are only "fake" because they treat the video as a piece of art instead of a game. Everything has to be perfect.
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry

User Info: Asylum_71

Asylum_71
3 years ago#5
Probably themarkofj or ronaldinho imo
Fearcrads is always playing afk kids in nearly every video I watch, so I'm not sure. I have a thing against british accents, so it's hard for me to make myself watch anyway.
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715

trakrunr4evr
3 years ago#6
Oh almost forgot, inb4 whowatchesyoutubeyoumustbeanoob.

User Info: SomeWhatSUPREME

SomeWhatSUPREME
3 years ago#7
KYR SPEEDY he gives no ****s about k/d or w/l his 1st game of bo2 he continuously killed himself so i doubt he rages, dashboards, or gameplay boost.

trakrunr4evr
3 years ago#8
SomeWhatSUPREME posted...
KYR SPEEDY he gives no ****s about k/d or w/l his 1st game of bo2 he continuously killed himself so i doubt he rages, dashboards, or gameplay boost.

I love that guy along with Deluxe4 and the rest of them. They've opened up my eyes to this game and made me realize... well it's just a game.

User Info: darren_schaff

darren_schaff
3 years ago#9
SomeWhatSUPREME posted...

^^ This, him and his crew have fun and do funny stuff
GT: DingDongPwns

User Info: Darxide

Darxide
3 years ago#10
Muzzafuzza. Loved his "How to Pwn" series for BO1. He shows losing gameplays from time to time, doesn't seem to care much about KDR/looking godd/whatever.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who is the most legit youtuber?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM