Who is the most legit youtuber?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who is the most legit youtuber?
2 years ago#1
Meaning they don't dashboard every game to protect K/D or rage quit to get good games (xJawz). I was thinking Ronaldinho? (Don't know how to spell it properly).
2 years ago#2
Whiteboy7thst/Str8Baaaarz

YOLO! GOAT 4 lief!

/sarcasm
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
2 years ago#3
Swan3624 posted...
Whiteboy7thst/Str8Baaaarz

YOLO! GOAT 4 lief!

/sarcasm

He is popular that's for sure. I see at least one GOAT clan tag every time I play this game.
2 years ago#4
Who wants to watch a video of a guy dying over and over to killstreaks?

We can experience that on our own. The youtubers are only "fake" because they treat the video as a piece of art instead of a game. Everything has to be perfect.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
2 years ago#5
Probably themarkofj or ronaldinho imo
Fearcrads is always playing afk kids in nearly every video I watch, so I'm not sure. I have a thing against british accents, so it's hard for me to make myself watch anyway.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
(edited by Asylum_71)
2 years ago#6
Oh almost forgot, inb4 whowatchesyoutubeyoumustbeanoob.
2 years ago#7
KYR SPEEDY he gives no ****s about k/d or w/l his 1st game of bo2 he continuously killed himself so i doubt he rages, dashboards, or gameplay boost.
2 years ago#8
SomeWhatSUPREME posted...
KYR SPEEDY he gives no ****s about k/d or w/l his 1st game of bo2 he continuously killed himself so i doubt he rages, dashboards, or gameplay boost.

I love that guy along with Deluxe4 and the rest of them. They've opened up my eyes to this game and made me realize... well it's just a game.
2 years ago#9
SomeWhatSUPREME posted...

^^ This, him and his crew have fun and do funny stuff
---
GT: DingDongPwns
2 years ago#10
Muzzafuzza. Loved his "How to Pwn" series for BO1. He shows losing gameplays from time to time, doesn't seem to care much about KDR/looking godd/whatever.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who is the most legit youtuber?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived