Who is the most legit youtuber?

#71ocarinaoftasiPosted 12/11/2012 3:36:23 PM
ELPRESADOR
---
"If you try too hard to remember, you may remember something that is untrue or perhaps never happened at all".
#72moridin7632Posted 12/11/2012 3:39:45 PM
I don't know about legit youtuber or whatever, but I do watch a few. The thing is I don't give two squats about their gameplay most of the time. I enjoy their voice/personality.

I watch on a regular basis(at work mostly):

Wingsofredemtion
Woodysgamertag
IZedneck
ThrtLvlMIDN1GHT

but my absolute favorite is:

ONS1AUGH7

His road to commander series(shows every game he plays on his new account from level 1-55) is cool. It shows the good, the bad and the ugly. Plus he has a good personality and a nice voice to listen to.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#73ZEEER0Posted 12/11/2012 3:53:21 PM
rpink2207 posted...
Minnesotaburns lmao! I die laughing watching John Trollston in action

His "trolling" is awful. I feel physical discomfort watching his videos.
#74ObviousssPosted 12/11/2012 3:57:53 PM
XCal. He's like the posterboy for not selling out. He still regularly posts ME3 gameplay despite those videos getting only 7,000 views because he enjoys playing the game
---
Corvolt
http://i.imgur.com/2KfZS.gif
#75torey_caylorPosted 12/11/2012 3:59:06 PM
Sandy Ravage. He's the best. Too bad he doesn't play COD anymore. His nub beatings are so fun to watch.
#76NekoEspiritoPosted 12/11/2012 4:02:19 PM
Straightupknives, Wickedshrapnel, Woody, Speedy, Deluxe4, the Hidden Masters.

Yeah.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#77angrybirdsdudePosted 12/11/2012 4:03:25 PM
AirRawr_ posted...
xcal

---
spread the <3
#78Swan3624Posted 12/11/2012 4:28:50 PM
ZEEER0 posted...
rpink2207 posted...

I am in agreement with you.

Honestly, I enjoyed his trolling videos a while ago. But it seems like the more popular he gets, the less ingenuity he has, and overall he just seems less enthusiastic and kind.

I don't pull the "selling out" card, but I do think that the money/success has gotten to his subconscious. At least previously, he was fun to watch for his enthusiasm and attempt at entertainment. Now he lacks the enthusiasm and is gradually becoming more and more of a complete douchebag, the one thing he is trying to alleviate Call of Duty of.

It's sad, honestly.
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#79trakrunr4evr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 7:16:20 AM
Swan3624 posted...
ZEEER0 posted...
rpink2207 posted...

I am in agreement with you.

Honestly, I enjoyed his trolling videos a while ago. But it seems like the more popular he gets, the less ingenuity he has, and overall he just seems less enthusiastic and kind.

I don't pull the "selling out" card, but I do think that the money/success has gotten to his subconscious. At least previously, he was fun to watch for his enthusiasm and attempt at entertainment. Now he lacks the enthusiasm and is gradually becoming more and more of a complete douchebag, the one thing he is trying to alleviate Call of Duty of.

It's sad, honestly.

I agree with this. Trolling Mom's and Dad's on Xbox doesn't seem funny to me.
#80DougEInstructorPosted 12/13/2012 12:32:54 AM
I dont get why people like Xcalizorz.