13 day ban for offensive emblems

#1Cap1211Posted 12/12/2012 9:24:05 AM
I just got a 13 day ban for having an offensive emblem.
I thought it would only be like a 1 day ban, but it was 13 days.
If you try to join a game or go into Barracks, the game displays a black screen, but you can join a pre-game lobby and get sorted into a game, it's just that the game will start without you and you will get a black screen.

Just thought I would share this for all the other people running around with offensive emblems.
#2seankimberley42Posted 12/12/2012 9:26:27 AM
Good to hear.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#3DtheBruiserPosted 12/12/2012 9:30:37 AM
That's a bit harsh id say.

On a side note, I for one enjoy offensive emblems because they are usually pretty funny when they are not genitals
---
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow
#4ACWWDUDE101Posted 12/12/2012 9:30:59 AM
Pwn'd
#5BaseballtitanPosted 12/12/2012 9:31:35 AM
Cap1211 posted...
I just got a 13 day ban for having an offensive emblem.
I thought it would only be like a 1 day ban, but it was 13 days.
If you try to join a game or go into Barracks, the game displays a black screen, but you can join a pre-game lobby and get sorted into a game, it's just that the game will start without you and you will get a black screen.

Just thought I would share this for all the other people running around with offensive emblems.

That's what you get.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#6SerialVandalPosted 12/12/2012 9:33:30 AM
Wow, and all this time I thought everyone I was reporting was only getting their emblem privileges taken away. This is WAY better! :D

I shall redouble my efforts to ensure that no naughtiness escapes my sight!

(This games net code makes it so unplayable for me that reporting emblems is honestly more fun that the actual game)
#7IronMonkey008Posted 12/12/2012 9:34:15 AM
DtheBruiser posted...
That's a bit harsh id say.

On a side note, I for one enjoy offensive emblems because they are usually pretty funny when they are not genitals

It seems harsh but I think it's about right since so many people make offensives emblems. If it was just a day someone would just remake it and have it until enough people report him again. But this way if they get the ban they more than likely won't bother doing it again and will help cut it down a lot more.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#8BaseballtitanPosted 12/12/2012 9:38:47 AM
IronMonkey008 posted...
It seems harsh but I think it's about right since so many people make offensives emblems. If it was just a day someone would just remake it and have it until enough people report him again. But this way if they get the ban they more than likely won't bother doing it again and will help cut it down a lot more.

I think you lose your emblem rights when this happens so they can't remake them.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#9ish0turfac3Posted 12/12/2012 9:44:05 AM
Stop being immature maybe?
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#10BrownGottiPosted 12/12/2012 9:52:23 AM
"Good shot. What do you want from me? Good shot. Fn' rat anyway. His family's all rats. He'll grow up to be a rat."