13 day ban for offensive emblems

#181thehandcannon4Posted 12/12/2012 8:32:50 PM
Velvet_Llama posted...
OK, lots of people still seem to have a hard time grasping why there's really nothing wrong with 3arc ****slapping you with suspensions for offensive emblems. Yes you paid for the game, yes most of you live in countries with legal protections of free speech. Neither one of those is relevant due to the ToS, as many in this thread have pointed out.

Think about it another way. Say you go to eat at a restaurant. You pay for your dinner, but while you're eating you start screaming racial slurs at the family eating at the table next to you. You're irritating and offending the other paying customers, diminishing their enjoyment of their meals. Would any of you be surprised if the management of the restaurant threw you out and told you never to come back? Because that's what's happening here, you're acting a fool, bothering other people, and the management is telling you to leave.

This.
/Topic
---
~Killing lies
#182TG_WolfPosted 12/12/2012 9:07:30 PM
Seems harsh, unless your emblem was something hateful then it isn't harsh enough.
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Mu of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#183thebatzPosted 12/12/2012 11:11:49 PM
Zukkus posted...
The Soviet Union came with great features like informing on your neighbors.

the nazis actually started before them and kicked it up a notch by telling children to inform on their own parents.
---
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/dnno1/Christmas/darkseid-vs-santa-2.jpg
#184ripvisionPosted 12/13/2012 1:59:11 AM
Good. Kids need to the hell grow up. That crap was funny years ago now its just plain annoying to see kids and even some grown men using swastikas thinking its funny when it just makes them look like ignorant idiots.
#185FungumPosted 12/13/2012 2:02:37 AM
Nice.

Good to know all that reporting is actually doing something.

Keep on Treyarch.
#186BansheeNTDmodePosted 12/13/2012 2:04:24 AM
I wonder if my kkk would get me a ban?
My name is kristopher kevin keiley.
Im sick of looking a dongs and girls squirt hole pictures.
They should ban them indefinitely like in bo 1
#187XT3M3Posted 12/13/2012 2:30:06 AM(edited)
saw this topic yesterday afternoon. thought nothing of it and left.

came back later saw 100+ post

WTF?

*reads topic*

wow many of you people really feel really "ENTITLED" and have a HORRIBLE view of "Freedom of speech"

tho this 13 game ban may be harsh, some of you people REALLY need it.

i really hope some of you guys are just trolling or picking to defend the emblems for lols but if you are being serious you guys are failing HARD.

at least the guys on the BO1 had a better defense for this topic

"we played WAW/Cod1,2,3 which was plastered with the Nazi emblem and etc why is it a problem now"
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#188SullyTheStrangePosted 12/13/2012 2:24:13 AM
Devilanse333 posted...
On one side you have goofballs who just want to annoy people...on the other you have weaklings who lack the ability to just ignore foolishness that goes HAND IN HAND with the internet.

It only goes hand in hand with the Internet because there's generally no consequences. Well, here, there are. Oh well. Sorry kids, time to act like grown ups for once.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#189YetiStewPS3Posted 12/13/2012 2:43:21 AM
People reporting emblems on a rated M game, no wonder they made Blops 2 so terrible..

They knew a bunch of 10 year old butt hurt try hards were going to be playing it..

Reporting an emblem is like being a hall monitor in high school, only the douches ratted you out..
#190VoodooDogPosted 12/13/2012 3:30:11 AM
Your "rights" end where another person's begins.
---
when popularity fades, the truth will remain...