13 day ban for offensive emblems

#201AirRawr_Posted 12/13/2012 6:53:06 AM
lol people are really mad you cant have a dick emblem

its amazing.. I hope the world does end Dec 21st.
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#202Gritzblitz56Posted 12/13/2012 6:55:53 AM
Net Shark posted...
I may make one that says Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays. Is that offensive? Where do you draw the line?

The line is drawn where ever Treyarch decides it's drawn. Thats what you have agreed to.
---
GT: Gritzblitz56
#203AintThatSeriousPosted 12/13/2012 7:34:38 AM
I like the idea that a simple press of a button has the potential power to stop a kids gaming for any given time period. It's like calling in the most epic nuke ever on someone.
---
"The naked man never misplaces his wallet." - Japanese proverb
Dragon Force (SAT) Enthusiast Extraordinaire Rank III
#204Net SharkPosted 12/13/2012 8:12:31 AM
Quote:Net Shark posted...
I may make one that says Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays. Is that offensive? Where do you draw the line?

The line is drawn where ever Treyarch decides it's drawn. Thats what you have agreed to.

@Gritzblitz56
I'm all for banning dick emblems and such. Just curious how far the offensive line is ? In fact I report emblems all the time between matches. It's fun!!
---
Kid spelled backwards describes you best!!
#205DamiacPosted 12/13/2012 8:31:13 AM
Stupid kids make offensive emblems for the sole purpose of offending people.

Offended people report stupid kids for offensive emblems.

Stupid kids get banned.

Perfect.

You wanted to piss other people off? Well, that ban is the proof you accomplished your goal. UMADBRO??!!?
---
The internet. Where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI!
#206Net SharkPosted 12/13/2012 8:36:09 AM
Perfect timing as well. Double XP this weekend!! HAHA!!
---
Kid spelled backwards describes you best!!
#207DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/13/2012 9:04:10 AM
I wonder if the same people complaining about dick emblems are the same people who claim Americans are too "uptight" about sex in the media. it's just genitals, why are you so offended?
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#208LionHartZeroPosted 12/13/2012 9:18:29 AM
Cap1211 posted...
Yeah it is pretty harsh considering I am locked out of playing a game I payed 60 dollars for.

Reporting people for offensive emblems is offensive. This is America, where you are free to shock and disgust your fellow Americans with graphic depictions of the female anatomy.

All emblem reporters should be forced to permanently play as the Chinese, who in the future 2025 have Freedom Liquidation Squadrons dispatched to eliminate citizens found in possession of prohibited materials.

Hey, let me know ur GT and I will happily report you again for your next graphic emblem, just like i do for everyone else ;o). Well, after youre allowed to even play again that is LMAO
#209GRTooCoolPosted 12/13/2012 9:20:26 AM(edited)
AirRawr_ posted...

Would be cool if only morons died on that day. Earth would be so much better.

*Imagines a guy making a dick emblem. Clock strikes midnight, and he drops dead.*
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#210DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/13/2012 9:36:35 AM
GRTooCool posted...
AirRawr_ posted...

Would be cool if only morons died on that day. Earth would be so much better.

*Imagines a guy making a dick emblem. Clock strikes midnight, and he drops dead.*

I wish people that complain about DLC would all drop dead
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron