13 day ban for offensive emblems

#221Shinen_RyuPosted 12/14/2012 2:25:15 AM
Good, glad they're banning for this now. I was getting sick of all the stupid emblems. If I wanted to see a dick I'd drop my pants, if I wanted to look at a girl with cum on her I'd look at my gf after sex, and if you think it's cool or funny for any reason having those things then you are too young or immature to play this or any game on Xbox pretty much.
---
--- Allonsy! -The Doctor
#222Cat AstrophyPosted 12/16/2012 4:38:57 AM
Shinen_Ryu posted...
Good, glad they're banning for this now. I was getting sick of all the stupid emblems. If I wanted to see a dick I'd drop my pants, if I wanted to look at a girl with cum on her I'd look at my gf after sex, and if you think it's cool or funny for any reason having those things then you are too young or immature to play this or any game on Xbox pretty much.

If I wanted to see a gun I'd look in my safe.
If I wanted to see people dead I'd watch the news.
If I anything in the game, I'd look at a real life version of it.

Your point?
#223EvanVanVanPosted 12/16/2012 4:42:38 AM
Cat Astrophy posted...
Shinen_Ryu posted...

If I wanted to see a gun I'd look in my safe.
If I wanted to see people dead I'd watch the news.
If I anything in the game, I'd look at a real life version of it.

Your point?

Keeping in mind none of that stuff is offensive (except maybe the dead people, but they don't show that stuff anyway on the US news)