13 day ban for offensive emblems

#31DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/12/2012 11:42:27 AM
Activision has every right to suspend for what they deem "offensive" but wow some of you sound like such uptight jerks. why do you care if people are being "immature"? pretty sad that you get offended by stupid crap and then take the effort to report it. why not just grow a pair and move on?
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#32Lord_TenseEyePosted 12/12/2012 11:45:02 AM
DXiRoNMaN posted...
Activision has every right to suspend for what they deem "offensive" but wow some of you sound like such uptight jerks. why do you care if people are being "immature"? pretty sad that you get offended by stupid crap and then take the effort to report it. why not just grow a pair and move on?

I don't want to see a d*** appear on my screen every two seconds. It's pretty sad that people feel the need to make emblems of that kind of stuff. Why not grow up and stop making stupid emblems like that?
#33Lord_TenseEyePosted 12/12/2012 11:46:12 AM
^In a haste, I actually overlooked that you mentioned "offensive" emblems. Racist/xenophobic emblems are even worse and should get permanent bans IMO.
#34garcia_jxPosted 12/12/2012 11:48:29 AM
how ddoes the whole offensive emblem work? Does treyarch see the emblem before they suspend you? What if you have a regular emblem and a lot of people report you out if spite, because you just whipped their ass in the game. So they report your emblem to get you banned.. Would you get banned?
#35BrostachePosted 12/12/2012 11:49:42 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
DXiRoNMaN posted...

I don't want to see a d*** appear on my screen every two seconds. It's pretty sad that people feel the need to make emblems of that kind of stuff. Why not grow up and stop making stupid emblems like that?

If some crude cartoon dongs offend you, I cant imagine how bad it must be for you everytime you goto the bathroom.
#36Cap1211(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 11:57:48 AM
garcia_jx posted...
how ddoes the whole offensive emblem work? Does treyarch see the emblem before they suspend you? What if you have a regular emblem and a lot of people report you out if spite, because you just whipped their ass in the game. So they report your emblem to get you banned.. Would you get banned?

No, I was reported by a player a few days ago. It took a day or two for someone at Treyarch to personally review and confirm that my emblem could be considered offensive to uptight moral police who deserve to live in China with a digital banhammer looming large over their heads for all eternity. Where posting things deemed "illegal" and "offensive" by the Chinese government can get get you perma-banned- from life itself as secret police send you to a death camp to have your organs harvested. FREEDOM! FREEDOM from the Chinese war of digital oppression in 2025!
#37bigbug1992Posted 12/12/2012 11:59:08 AM
good. you deserved it. I am tired of gazing through endless waves of genitalia when I want to look at peoples emblems
---
This is bad! Badbadbadbad! Bad for team plasma...or plasbad for short!
http://alturl.com/iy269 Black FC: 0605 2126 9448
#38Model_OmegaPosted 12/12/2012 11:59:09 AM
People with offensive emblems should get probation and a de-rank.

People with immature emblems should get a warning at first.
---
Robot Masters Capcom Should Put in the next Megaman game: Nuclear Man, Pot Man and Calculus Man
#39darkshadowmasterPosted 12/12/2012 12:00:14 PM
DXiRoNMaN posted...

Thats assuming people are reporting it because they are offended.

All of the ones I report I'm not offended at all, I'm just doing it for the sake of reporting it. Same with everyone else I know that reports that stuff. They make this stupid stuff to make people mad, we report them to make them mad.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#40bigbug1992Posted 12/12/2012 12:03:43 PM
Brostache posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
DXiRoNMaN posted...

If some crude cartoon dongs offend you, I cant imagine how bad it must be for you everytime you goto the bathroom.

Spoken like a 13 year old kid who has a d*** as his emblem
---
This is bad! Badbadbadbad! Bad for team plasma...or plasbad for short!
http://alturl.com/iy269 Black FC: 0605 2126 9448