13 day ban for offensive emblems

#41N_S_RPosted 12/12/2012 11:04:32 AM
Gooooood! Gooooooood!
#42Solstice_Posted 12/12/2012 11:04:59 AM
They should have removed all the blood effects from the game too & just slapped a T rating on the cover. It's sad....censorship is not good. Why people insist on doing things they think are right are in all reality destruction related.

I don't have an offensive emblem and there have been some pretty nasty ones i have seen sure.....but that should be for them to do as they wish....

I hope one day people start to realize why censorship is bad overall. I see all these people intent on censorship. Sad thing is they probably don't know about it.

I recommend google the pros and cons of censorship. Maybe you'll learn something.
---
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Skyrim
#43FeelMyBladePosted 12/12/2012 11:06:19 AM
People defending offensive and immature emblems?

You can tell who the kids are in this topic.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-39
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 0, Given:14
#44FreshSquillaPosted 12/12/2012 11:10:21 AM
Everytime I post in one of these topics it gets modded so I'll just say this... go ahead and cry to the video game police because you saw a boner emblem or whatever. Just know that it's not gonna make your baby **** get any bigger. I pity you.
---
psn: AMERICAN_GRITS
#45Cap1211(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 11:11:14 AM
This country is so free and so great that even burning the American flag itself is recognized and protected as a form of expression.

Maybe I should make a new emblem of a burning American flag, get banned and then take my case all the way up to the Supreme Court, where voices of freedom prevail and cowards who seek to censor or deny the freedoms of others are destined to fail.
#46SerialVandalPosted 12/12/2012 11:12:24 AM
Cap1211 posted...
This country is so free and so great that even burning the American flag itself is recognized and protected as a form of expression.

Maybe I should make a new emblem of a burning American flag, get banned and then take my case all the way up to the Supreme Court, where voices of freedom prevail and cowards who seek to censor or deny the freedoms of others are destined to fail.

Their ToS means they win. Have fun wasting your money on that pursuit.
#47bigbug1992Posted 12/12/2012 11:13:10 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
People defending offensive and immature emblems?

You can tell who the kids are in this topic.

For sure. Brohoof? (\
---
This is bad! Badbadbadbad! Bad for team plasma...or plasbad for short!
http://alturl.com/iy269 Black FC: 0605 2126 9448
#48deathscythe257Posted 12/12/2012 11:17:08 AM
Cap1211 posted...
I just got a 13 day ban for having an offensive emblem.
I thought it would only be like a 1 day ban, but it was 13 days.
If you try to join a game or go into Barracks, the game displays a black screen, but you can join a pre-game lobby and get sorted into a game, it's just that the game will start without you and you will get a black screen.

Just thought I would share this for all the other people running around with offensive emblems.

So basically, Treyarch is more concerned with silly "offensive" emblems and people leaving matches than they are with fixing actual network issues...
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#49FreshSquillaPosted 12/12/2012 11:19:52 AM
Solstice_ posted...
They should have removed all the blood effects from the game too & just slapped a T rating on the cover. It's sad....censorship is not good. Why people insist on doing things they think are right are in all reality destruction related.

I don't have an offensive emblem and there have been some pretty nasty ones i have seen sure.....but that should be for them to do as they wish....

I hope one day people start to realize why censorship is bad overall. I see all these people intent on censorship. Sad thing is they probably don't know about it.

I recommend google the pros and cons of censorship. Maybe you'll learn something.

It's the latest generation of coddled youth. Every kid gets a trophy. The people who report emblems are no different than those fat smothering mothers who see or hear something offensive on tv or radio and complain with other like minded slobs and get content (that they never listen too or watch) removed. People get fired and Americas **** shrinks inch by inch every time it happens. I'm 28 years old btw and I might be labeled immature by some but idgaf. No matter how offensive or crude a stupid video game emblem is I know that after seeing it I will go about my day just the same as any other.
---
psn: AMERICAN_GRITS
#50Cat AstrophyPosted 12/12/2012 11:22:12 AM
Gotta love how a company is perfectly fine with you murdering each other but god forbid if they see a penis they are despicable people.