wow EMP nades are annoying

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. wow EMP nades are annoying
4 years ago#1
never played against a player using them until this week, and it was a full team.

most annoying thing in the game, used correctly.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
4 years ago#2
Yep. Best equipment IMO.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
4 years ago#3
Concussions are still more annoying. They leave you defenseless for like 5 whole seconds which is ridiculous in this fast paced game.
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/m5kAg.gif http://imgur.com/DlYPQ.gif
4 years ago#4
It bothers me that I feel a mini stun effect, I'm not a cyborg. It shouldn't cause my player to hesitate.
4 years ago#5
A lot of people seem to be on the EMP grenade bandwagon this week that's for sure.

I guess that's the "in" thing.
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
4 years ago#6
They are mandarory for me. Nothing like taking down someones sentry gun guardian combo 2 seconds afrer they deploy them with one emp.
PSN: TMAN2626
4 years ago#7
It's kinda ridiculous how it destroys Guardians and sentry guns in a single hit, and from pretty far away too (through walls and whatnot). Pretty sure it only takes one to destroy a Dragonfire too, but at least an AGR is two.
All's fair in love and war, kid.
SullyTheStrange posted...
It's kinda ridiculous how it destroys Guardians and sentry guns in a single hit, and from pretty far away too (through walls and whatnot). Pretty sure it only takes one to destroy a Dragonfire too, but at least an AGR is two.

Blackhat does the same too.
GT/PSN = KeronSHB
Official Hatchiyack of the DBRB2 360 Boards
4 years ago#9
SullyTheStrange posted...

Yea only one for dragon but have to throw it just right.
PSN: TMAN2626
4 years ago#10
I destroyed a hunter killer with one.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. wow EMP nades are annoying

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived