smg are op
shotguns are op
lmg target finder is op
snipers are op
emps are op

plays sticks and stones only
#43SkeddyConwayPosted 12/13/2012 5:05:48 PM
billnye69 posted...
*baby crying in the background*...."Jennifer, shut that baby up, you just made me die!"

Laughed my ace off. Poor jennifer.
---
...like hearding cats, if the cats stopped every so often to call you gay.
GT/PSN/GC: Skedd
#44Everton4Life17Posted 12/13/2012 5:08:37 PM
billnye69 posted...
*baby crying in the background*...."Jennifer, shut that baby up, you just made me die!"

HAHAHA
---
You know you play FIFA too much when you watch your team play and think "Oh god please don't score in the first 5 minutes or they'll quit."
#45-Demonic_Dante-Posted 12/13/2012 5:17:19 PM
"HA! Get Murked!! F--Kin F-G"
- From a guy that went 7/18 on the winning side-
#46NejiHyuga900Posted 12/13/2012 6:35:19 PM
"CoD4 is still the best Call of Duty game ever"
Everyone isn't going agree on that. I am one of them that disagrees that CoD4 is the best CoD. My first CoD game and the first shooter game that I rage quit. I could never enjoy playing it in 2007 because I always died (I was a Halo/Gears of War fan back in 2007 and CoD was the first shooter game I played in which if you get hit, you pretty much die instantly; never got use to that until MW2).

"Wow! Hardscope much?" or "Quit hardscoping, n00b!"
That is how snipers normally snipe; you don't see people doing that in real life because its nearly impossible and the sniper's recoil can bust your eye out (I am just guessing).

"CoD is a casual game, Halo is for Hardcore players" and "CoD takes no skill"
I am a casual gamer and I kind of suck at CoD games. Been playing since CoD4 and my K/D is under 1.00 in every CoD game I played. I do better in Halo games than in CoD games and since my K/D is always under 1.00 (usually around 0.8), I know that I am at my skill limit for Call of Duty. I find Halo games to be more casual because of the amount of health you have and I find CoD to be more hardcore since you don't get as much health in it like you do in Halo, Call of Duty, or Star Wars Jedi Knight games.

"CoD sucks" or "CoD sucks, [insert shooter game] is better"
I hate seeing comments like these. I understand that the gameplay elements (such as spawns, lag, equipment balance, etc.) may be broken but other than those, they are good. I find the Black Ops II campaign to be the best Call of Duty campaign with the new features the BO2 campaign has. And I just really hate people bashing at games, even the ones that don't interest me. I for one respect all (or most) games.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam name: NejiHyuga900
#47Everton4Life17Posted 12/13/2012 6:41:33 PM
honestly, just hearing people scream bloody murder like they're dying in real life is hilarious
---
You know you play FIFA too much when you watch your team play and think "Oh god please don't score in the first 5 minutes or they'll quit."
#48sbookstaPosted 12/13/2012 9:07:06 PM
OmegaReaper21 posted...
After a guy gets kicked for TKing me he sends me message saying "you're what's wrong with XBL"

Lol'd hard at this
---
"actually the point of the sith code is to be extremely emotional, which leads to hate which leads to blah blah blah chains are broken" - PoultryMonk
#49Silver17Posted 12/13/2012 9:15:42 PM
MW2 was the best game in the series... <_<
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#50Blizzard09Posted 12/13/2012 9:19:27 PM(edited)
"Lag Comp is making me die"
"I am good at CoD"
"CoD is a great game"
"I am good cause I have high K/D ratio, but my SPM is rock bottom 125"

People that mistake low damage for worst.
Being called a special snowflake for not using SMGs.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.