How long does probation even last?

#1mariofan619Posted 12/13/2012 1:25:45 PM
Everyone is crying about probation, but the only person I've seen get it is xCal. And I think it was for like 45 seconds. It's really not a big deal if 'probation' only lasts 45 seconds - 5 minutes
---
Mini Mii | u jelly of my Goobus?
http://sixpop.com/files/9/SeemsLegit.jpg
#2trakrunr4evrPosted 12/13/2012 1:28:10 PM
I've had probation a few times. Each time it has lasted 1 minute.
#3aLmosT_bLinDPosted 12/13/2012 1:29:07 PM
Imagine it happened to you, the host dashboards and it forces you to the multiplayer menu. You try to search for a match and you get probation for leaving the game even though it wasn't your fault. That's why people like myself get annoyed from it.
---
Gamertag: Too Relaxed
Call me Mr Swag.
#4mariofan619(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 1:59:51 PM
Imagine it happened to you, the host dashboards and it forces you to the multiplayer menu. You try to search for a match and you get probation for leaving the game even though it wasn't your fault. That's why people like myself get annoyed from it.

I'm not talking about getting a connection interrupted. I'm talking about legitimately quitting the match. Didn't they already hotfix the accidental probation crap?

'Course you're not gonna wanna stay if you get put into a match where you're down by 30 kills and the enemy team has a swarm. But if you quit, a 1 minute probation is nothing to cry about.

That said, they need an option to NOT join in session.
---
Mini Mii | noone curr
http://sixpop.com/files/9/Homework2.jpg
#5blackboxsterPosted 12/13/2012 2:03:51 PM
I was kicked from a hardcore killed conf match last night (not sure why I was top 2 on my team) and I was put on the 1 minute probation... I really dont get it.

And like everyone else I hate being put into a match in progress when its 85-40 and the swarm kills me 5 times before I can walk...
---
GT: Begz13
#6SeminolehitmanPosted 12/13/2012 2:06:04 PM
mariofan619 posted...

I'm not talking about getting a connection interrupted. I'm talking about legitimately quitting the match. Didn't they already hotfix the accidental probation crap?

'Course you're not gonna wanna stay if you get put into a match where you're down by 30 kills and the enemy team has a swarm. But if you quit, a 1 minute probation is nothing to cry about.

That said, they need an option to NOT join in session.

Then people keep quitting matches when losing and more and more matches wont get completed. This might be the lesser of two evils.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled