My k/d ratio on Bo2; 3.10, MW3: 3.52, Bo1: 4.00 - Get on my level

#11JPhoenix985Posted 12/13/2012 3:29:07 PM
MasterTK posted...
And before someone starts complaining about winning ratio: 79%, 85%, 88%. I carry you noobs all the time.

I only play TDM so no stupid boosting in objective playlists. Only pure skill!

Saying that you only play TDM isn't helping your cause. In fact, the opposite is quite true. It'd be much more impressive to have those stats and only play objective games. Guarantee you would't put up those numbers in HQ.
---
GT: Liquid x Havok
#12craigdavisPosted 12/13/2012 3:33:03 PM
tbh, i would welcome this guy on my team. im sick of getting douches on my team that while im 24-3 i still loose....because they just cant press R1/RB.

THOUGH, i dont admire this guys attitude, its a game where skill is slightly not needed. im not saying your not good, but what iam saying is that you may have been lucky a few times with the connection being in your favour. however, i have also seen people on my team where you can see the connection is in their favour but just generally crap.

Also, do you camp? because i know a few that camp that have insane ratios.

mine is 2.0 and i run and run and run, however put me in a room where i dont have a connection and bang i may aswell turn it off. i too have been in rooms that have favoured me, but i have also been in rooms that have a generally even feel to it and still had 3-4 + ratios.
#13craigdavisPosted 12/13/2012 3:38:08 PM
oh btw, my 2.0 is also from playing objective modes. CF, and when on the other CoD's HQ and DOM all hardcore tho.
#14GreatKiraLordPosted 12/13/2012 3:38:24 PM
Bad_Bricks posted...
belieber posted...
TDM is the easiest gamemode for a high kdr/wlr tho... not that impressive

Than why are more then half of the players in a TDM lobby have KDs under 1...

actually objective mode players have worse kd from what I've seen.
maybe because the whole point isn't so much about kill to win but playing the objectives to win.
#15hatchetman187Posted 12/13/2012 3:40:07 PM
Anybody who says "get on my level" can never be taken seriously.
#16JPhoenix985Posted 12/13/2012 3:46:02 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
belieber posted...
TDM is the easiest gamemode for a high kdr/wlr tho... not that impressive

Than why are more then half of the players in a TDM lobby have KDs under 1...

actually objective mode players have worse kd from what I've seen.
maybe because the whole point isn't so much about kill to win but playing the objectives to win.

GOOD objective mode players often have the best K/D's of the lot. Teams of guys that play HQ can run the score so quickly and hold to where it becomes a slaughterfest, but you also have to be good enough to capture and hold a point and win while getting kills. However, I do agree that I've seen a large number of terrible K/D's playing hardpoint and objective mode, but I feel like the "average" k/d for this game is around a 1.00 anyways. It may just be the bulk of randoms I've come across have bad k/d's because of the sheer number of below average people playing the game.
---
GT: Liquid x Havok
#17MasterTK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 3:50:32 PM(edited)
craigdavis posted...

Also, do you camp? because i know a few that camp that have insane ratios.

It depends who you are asking . On Gamefaqs, it seems that every other play style than rushing like headless chickens is camping.

I don't sit in corners because it's just stupid and useless. You can't carry and help your teammates if you are playing like that. Sometimes I play carefully and protect few areas and sometimes I play more aggressively.

And sometimes nothing works, because own teammates just dies about 20 times...
#18PharoahPelicanPosted 12/13/2012 3:50:17 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Whats life like compensating for small genitals?

Evolution is theory. lrn2science
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#19nuschler2212Posted 12/13/2012 3:52:28 PM
MW2?

The three games that afford the biggest lag compensation?

Wonder if you're benefiting.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#20Mander1861Posted 12/13/2012 3:54:52 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Whats life like compensating for small genitals?

Evolution is theory. lrn2science

Please dont show your ignorance.
Or go ahead actually I dont care.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.