My k/d ratio on Bo2; 3.10, MW3: 3.52, Bo1: 4.00 - Get on my level

#51craigdavisPosted 12/13/2012 5:22:36 PM
T_r_a_m_P posted...
craigdavis posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...
Newsflash, youre not winning your matches, your party is, only a player within a party can have a high w/l ratio with a bleak spm like yours

Highest kill amount in your last 10 matches, 16? lol

let me tell you this, the most important thing that impacts a win in TDM is deaths. you have few of those and your chances of winning are higher.

he may only have 16 kills, but how many deaths did he have?

i have SINGLE handedly won games, by getting 15+ kills and only dyin <4 times. My SPM is highish, its in the 200's and thats mainly HC TDM.

TRAMP your comment is on par with your name. and that is also irrelevant to this thread.

Master, dont boast of your skills, but i would sooner have you on my team than some of these 1 for 1 players LOL.

If he's getting a lowish kill count and very few deaths, that is the aim of the game, but if he plays solo then what if he's stuck with a bunch of crap people, will he win? Most likely not. Thats why i said he must play with a party. He's bragging bout his skill but someone with his skills should be topping the leaderboards which I doubt he is

i understand where your coming from but if he has 15 deaths less than everybody else and has 10 more kills than deaths then he will be most of the reason that his team win.
#52Mander1861Posted 12/13/2012 5:22:57 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Tell me why you think you are right so I can educate you in how you are wrong.

If it helps your ego, I knew you wouldnt/couldnt answer me.
So dont feel too bad about being predictable.

You can't tell me how you're right yet you're going to say that I am wrong. Wow.

Ummmm see this is where it gets awkward...
You said I was flat out wrong.
I dont have to prove anything.
So I simply asked for you to elaborate and then you went into the predictable shut down mode and started repeatedly asking me questions instead of elaborating on how I am "flat out wrong" because you cant lulz.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#53MasterTK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 5:23:28 PM
craigdavis posted...

.Master, dont boast of your skills, but i would sooner have you on my team than some of these 1 for 1 players LOL.

Sorry about being a jerk in first post, but I didn't actually believe that I would find here any intelligent person or answer.

If you ever want to play some games, please feel free to add me to your friend list.
#54Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/13/2012 5:25:11 PM
Good job, man. You're good at a videogame. Something that just about anyone can play and eventually develop skills with. Get good at something relevant, then act high and mighty. Why don't you try curing cancer or conquering the United States since you have the need to feel superior to everyone else.

I don't even care if you're trolling. I know that somewhere, someone actually thinks that way and I am speaking to them.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~TL;DR? Don't care.~
#55T_r_a_m_PPosted 12/13/2012 5:26:03 PM
craigdavis posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...
craigdavis posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...
Newsflash, youre not winning your matches, your party is, only a player within a party can have a high w/l ratio with a bleak spm like yours

Highest kill amount in your last 10 matches, 16? lol

let me tell you this, the most important thing that impacts a win in TDM is deaths. you have few of those and your chances of winning are higher.

he may only have 16 kills, but how many deaths did he have?

i have SINGLE handedly won games, by getting 15+ kills and only dyin <4 times. My SPM is highish, its in the 200's and thats mainly HC TDM.

TRAMP your comment is on par with your name. and that is also irrelevant to this thread.

Master, dont boast of your skills, but i would sooner have you on my team than some of these 1 for 1 players LOL.

If he's getting a lowish kill count and very few deaths, that is the aim of the game, but if he plays solo then what if he's stuck with a bunch of crap people, will he win? Most likely not. Thats why i said he must play with a party. He's bragging bout his skill but someone with his skills should be topping the leaderboards which I doubt he is

i understand where your coming from but if he has 15 deaths less than everybody else and has 10 more kills than deaths then he will be most of the reason that his team win.

I agree completly to this, just shudnt be bragging about it, modesty is an endearing quality
---
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#56PharoahPelicanPosted 12/13/2012 5:26:04 PM
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

You can't tell me how you're right yet you're going to say that I am wrong. Wow.

So I simply asked for you to elaborate and then you went into the predictable shut down mode and started repeatedly asking me questions instead of elaborating on how I am "flat out wrong" because you cant lulz.

It's easy to say how you are flat out wrong. Because evolution IS A THEORY. It's not a fact... It's a theory. That's literally what it is. That's why it's called the Theory of Evolution and not the Fact of Evolution.

Now tell me why you think you are right.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#57DecapsPosted 12/13/2012 5:27:35 PM
craigdavis posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
WoW...this guys stats have MAJOR camper written all over them.

well, my stats have been high in all cods since MW1 does that make me a camper?

no, just means im half decent.

Im not about to label anyone a camper just because they do well; too much of that going around the boards. He's just looking at his SPM and making an observation. Peoples stats not only describe peoples performance but also playstyle. I'd rather party up with someone with half the K/D but double the SPM. TC's W/L is damn impressive, though. Its just hard to gauge his contribution with such a low SPM.
---
I can bludgeon pretty hard.
GT Punkaeneas86
#58craigdavisPosted 12/13/2012 5:27:42 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
Good job, man. You're good at a videogame. Something that just about anyone can play and eventually develop skills with. Get good at something relevant, then act high and mighty. Why don't you try curing cancer or conquering the United States since you have the need to feel superior to everyone else.

I don't even care if you're trolling. I know that somewhere, someone actually thinks that way and I am speaking to them.

none of that was needed twonk!

why dont you find something relevant to post?!

yeah master, thats cool :)
#59craigdavisPosted 12/13/2012 5:30:05 PM
Decaps posted...
craigdavis posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
WoW...this guys stats have MAJOR camper written all over them.

well, my stats have been high in all cods since MW1 does that make me a camper?

no, just means im half decent.

Im not about to label anyone a camper just because they do well; too much of that going around the boards. He's just looking at his SPM and making an observation. Peoples stats not only describe peoples performance but also playstyle. I'd rather party up with someone with half the K/D but double the SPM. TC's W/L is damn impressive, though. Its just hard to gauge his contribution with such a low SPM.

well, my mates SPM's are all above 140, but i wouldnt like to play without them! TDM is all about not dying.

mastertk, if you can repost your GT i will add you.
#60Mander1861Posted 12/13/2012 5:30:34 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

It's easy to say how you are flat out wrong. Because evolution IS A THEORY. It's not a fact... It's a theory. That's literally what it is. That's why it's called the Theory of Evolution and not the Fact of Evolution.

Now tell me why you think you are right.

Yep there it is lol.
Thanks for that.
I would tell you but it looks like you dont have the mental capacity to comprehend grade 4 science yet so it would be wasted.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.