My k/d ratio on Bo2; 3.10, MW3: 3.52, Bo1: 4.00 - Get on my level

#61PharoahPelicanPosted 12/13/2012 5:32:14 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Yep there it is lol.
Thanks for that.
I would tell you but it looks like you dont have the mental capacity to comprehend grade 4 science yet so it would be wasted.

Just what I thought. You know you're wrong and are too proud to admit it.

And I've got my degree in Biology, so if you ever decide to get educated let me know.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#62Mander1861Posted 12/13/2012 5:37:00 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Yep there it is lol.
Thanks for that.
I would tell you but it looks like you dont have the mental capacity to comprehend grade 4 science yet so it would be wasted.

And I've got my degree in Biology, so if you ever decide to get educated let me know.

Lol proud.
Once again thats why I put that in my sig.
It keeps me in touch with the modern peasant on the street.
Thanks for the lulz.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#63PharoahPelicanPosted 12/13/2012 5:38:26 PM
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Yep there it is lol.
Thanks for that.

Lol proud.
Thanks for the lulz.

I don't understand why you want to remain stupid.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#64MegaTape13Posted 12/13/2012 5:38:37 PM
I'm sure at least one of you is just joking, but in all serious, scientific illiteracy is ruining America and it's sort of a hot button issue for me as an educated person.

Evolution is a theory, which in scientific terms means it is consistently supported by observed and tested facts, and makes accurate and powerful predictions (even across subjects/fields). In some ways, it is a higher kind of truth than a simple fact.

Also, science does not prove stuff, technically speaking. It disproves things until we're left with a best, most reasonable idea, explanation, etc. that is extremely well supported. At any given moment that understanding could be shattered by new evidence, and the fact that that has not happened with evolution despite constant scrutiny is the entire justification for it being a scientific theory.

/fun
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#65Mander1861Posted 12/13/2012 5:39:39 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Yep there it is lol.
Thanks for that.

Lol proud.
Thanks for the lulz.

I keep asking you to educate me mr science so please elaborate and help me understand why there are different colored bears in the world.......
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#66Mander1861Posted 12/13/2012 5:40:29 PM
MegaTape13 posted...
I'm sure at least one of you is just joking, but in all serious, scientific illiteracy is ruining America and it's sort of a hot button issue for me as an educated person.

Evolution is a theory, which in scientific terms means it is consistently supported by observed and tested facts, and makes accurate and powerful predictions (even across subjects/fields). In some ways, it is a higher kind of truth than a simple fact.

Also, science does not prove stuff, technically speaking. It disproves things until we're left with a best, most reasonable idea, explanation, etc. that is extremely well supported. At any given moment that understanding could be shattered by new evidence, and the fact that that has not happened with evolution despite constant scrutiny is the entire justification for it being a scientific theory.

/fun

Great post.
---
#67JSpillaPosted 12/13/2012 5:41:02 PM
As much as it might be boring playing that way, I guess it is effective when playing HC TDM. Just hoping you really aren't bragging about those stats, but rather posting to make these nerds mad.
#68craigdavisPosted 12/13/2012 5:42:24 PM
why dont you two get a room? your thread raping. this is my first off topic post in here.

leave this thread because you two twonks aint adding ANYTHING.
#69Mander1861Posted 12/13/2012 5:43:00 PM
craigdavis posted...
why dont you two get a room? your thread raping. this is my first off topic post in here.

leave this thread because you two twonks aint adding ANYTHING.

No one besides you and TC care about your lame kd so beat it.
---
#70PharoahPelicanPosted 12/13/2012 5:48:43 PM
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Yep there it is lol.
Thanks for that.

Lol proud.
Thanks for the lulz.

I keep asking you to educate me mr science so please elaborate and help me understand why there are different colored bears in the world.......

>implying that because I know evolution is a theory means I don't believe it's true

Thanks for playing along. I knew you didn't know what a theory was.
---