My k/d ratio on Bo2; 3.10, MW3: 3.52, Bo1: 4.00 - Get on my level

#71craigdavisPosted 12/13/2012 4:49:17 PM
no, but there were people in hear discussing his OP so why dont you beat it?! or you to busy "beating yourself off" over your little science win up there
#72PharoahPelicanPosted 12/13/2012 4:49:29 PM
craigdavis posted...
why dont you two get a room? your thread raping. this is my first off topic post in here.

leave this thread because you two twonks aint adding ANYTHING.

And this topic is adding... What? Some kid with nothing going on in real life stroking his ego like a teenage boy discovering himself for the first time? Yeah we can do without that.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#73PharoahPelicanPosted 12/13/2012 4:50:24 PM
craigdavis posted...
no, but there were people in hear discussing his OP so why dont you beat it?! or you to busy "beating yourself off" over your little science win up there

Since he doesn't know what a theory is that actually kinda makes it a science loss up there.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#74TheRedDashPosted 12/13/2012 4:50:26 PM
Team games give you that kind of results cause you're being carried. Play FFA and watch it crumble to the ground, definitely in this game for sure.

Stop acting cocky when teammates carry you to victory.
---
Liam Neeson > Chuck Norris
Not much for sugar coating
#75RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/13/2012 4:53:10 PM
craigdavis posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
WoW...this guys stats have MAJOR camper written all over them.

well, my stats have been high in all cods since MW1 does that make me a camper?

no, just means im half decent.

Dudes SPM is 125 and many of his recent games were really low unimpressive kills to deaths. Cant remember exactly but most were like 8-0, 7-1, 11-2, 4-4, etc.... Ive played HCTDM and it is the most campy mode in this game imo. Core TDM is super campy too. The guy has 36hours played and is only level 55 with a real low overall score. Like I said CAMPER.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#76MasterTK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 4:54:26 PM
PharoahPelican posted...

PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Yep there it is lol.
Thanks for that.
I would tell you but it looks like you dont have the mental capacity to comprehend grade 4 science yet so it would be wasted.

Just what I thought. You know you're wrong and are too proud to admit it.

And I've got my degree in Biology, so if you ever decide to get educated let me know.

Lol proud.
Once again thats why I put that in my sig.
It keeps me in touch with the modern peasant on the street.
Thanks for the lulz.

I don't understand why you want to remain stupid.

I keep asking you to educate me mr science so please elaborate and help me understand why there are different colored bears in the world.......

>implying that because I know evolution is a theory means I don't believe it's true

Thanks for playing along. I knew you didn't know what a theory was.

I have no idea what you two are talking about, but I'm laughing so hard right now. So random and started out of nowhere. >_>
#77Mander1861Posted 12/13/2012 4:54:51 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
craigdavis posted...

Since he doesn't know what a theory is that actually kinda makes it a science loss up there.

I won a free coffee thanks to you.
Dude at work thought you werent pathetic enough to actually hang onto the "theory" thing but I knew you were lol thanks.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#78craigdavisPosted 12/13/2012 4:59:30 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
craigdavis posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
WoW...this guys stats have MAJOR camper written all over them.

well, my stats have been high in all cods since MW1 does that make me a camper?

no, just means im half decent.

Dudes SPM is 125 and many of his recent games were really low unimpressive kills to deaths. Cant remember exactly but most were like 8-0, 7-1, 11-2, 4-4, etc.... Ive played HCTDM and it is the most campy mode in this game imo. Core TDM is super campy too. The guy has 36hours played and is only level 55 with a real low overall score. Like I said CAMPER.

NO your right, going 8-0 and 7-1 wouldnt do nothing for his team... ok, so what about the guy that goes 15-15? MasterTK is adding 8 kills without deaths?! why dont you see the simple logic to that? he is killing without dying an equal amount. omg, this is crazy. im tired and im a working a night shift yet i see the simple sense that going 8-0 is better for a team than going 15-15.

oh getting a 8 KDR isnt impressive no? i seriously would have him on my team, it means i can go run and rinse people while he dictates play on a section of the map. i'll go get my usual 15 kills, and 5 deaths and he can get his 8-0 and we'll see which team wins?
#79MasterTK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 4:59:41 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...

The guy has 36hours played and is only level 55 with a real low overall score. Like I said CAMPER.

Ok.

And low level? hah hah. I don't see what this has to do with anything. I never going to prestige because I hate the whole idea of unlocking and leveling. I just want to play and have everything unlocked right from the beginning.
#80Lord_TenseEyePosted 12/13/2012 5:00:48 PM
i2KxLeniNx posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
belieber posted...
TDM is the easiest gamemode for a high kdr/wlr tho... not that impressive

Than why are more then half of the players in a TDM lobby have KDs under 1...

That's his point.....

lol. That's like someone saying I'm good at the game. Then someone says, "oh yeah, well then why is your kdr 5.7?"

ROFL.