My k/d ratio on Bo2; 3.10, MW3: 3.52, Bo1: 4.00 - Get on my level

#81PharoahPelicanPosted 12/13/2012 5:02:28 PM
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
craigdavis posted...
no, but there were people in hear discussing his OP so why dont you beat it?! or you to busy "beating yourself off" over your little science win up there

Since he doesn't know what a theory is that actually kinda makes it a science loss up there.

I won a free coffee thanks to you.
Dude at work thought you werent pathetic enough to actually hang onto the "theory" thing but I knew you were lol thanks.

Did you know that evolution has more supporting evidence than gravity? Still a theory. You really need to take a very basic science course.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#82RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/13/2012 5:18:20 PM(edited)
craigdavis posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
craigdavis posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
WoW...this guys stats have MAJOR camper written all over them.

well, my stats have been high in all cods since MW1 does that make me a camper?

no, just means im half decent.

Dudes SPM is 125 and many of his recent games were really low unimpressive kills to deaths. Cant remember exactly but most were like 8-0, 7-1, 11-2, 4-4, etc.... Ive played HCTDM and it is the most campy mode in this game imo. Core TDM is super campy too. The guy has 36hours played and is only level 55 with a real low overall score. Like I said CAMPER.

NO your right, going 8-0 and 7-1 wouldnt do nothing for his team... ok, so what about the guy that goes 15-15? MasterTK is adding 8 kills without deaths?! why dont you see the simple logic to that? he is killing without dying an equal amount. omg, this is crazy. im tired and im a working a night shift yet i see the simple sense that going 8-0 is better for a team than going 15-15.

oh getting a 8 KDR isnt impressive no? i seriously would have him on my team, it means i can go run and rinse people while he dictates play on a section of the map. i'll go get my usual 15 kills, and 5 deaths and he can get his 8-0 and we'll see which team wins?

Where am I arguing him not doing anything for his team??? I just said he's a camper. Dudes on here preaching his KDR not how effective he is for his team. He did say he carries his teams to wins...Kinda curious how such low Kill numbers carry a team when you need 75 kills to win and hes barely breaking double digits if that. I mean....Im just sayin. And by him telling us to get on his level?? lol, so we should all corner camp or headglitch or ads doorways backed by claymores? K Ill try really hard to get on that level because those type of players I look up to. Ill take the guy playing like he has a pair going 10-8 and take our loss if thats wha happens.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#83JSpillaPosted 12/13/2012 5:13:42 PM
yo mastertk, do you frequent anime places by any chance? think ive been a name similar to yours somewhere.
#84Mander1861Posted 12/13/2012 5:13:42 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Mander1861 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
craigdavis posted...
no, but there were people in hear discussing his OP so why dont you beat it?! or you to busy "beating yourself off" over your little science win up there

Since he doesn't know what a theory is that actually kinda makes it a science loss up there.

I won a free coffee thanks to you.
Dude at work thought you werent pathetic enough to actually hang onto the "theory" thing but I knew you were lol thanks.

Did you know that evolution has more supporting evidence than gravity? Still a theory. You really need to take a very basic science course.

Please go on.
I never thought of all of this before.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#85BigFatRichardPosted 12/13/2012 5:17:21 PM
It's cute that you're dumb enough to not know that no matter how proven something in science is it's still a theory and how you seem to think that people smart enough to know this are also dumb enough to not think that evolution is valid.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#86Mander1861Posted 12/13/2012 5:18:34 PM
BigFatRichard posted...
It's cute that you're dumb enough to not know that no matter how proven something in science is it's still a theory and how you seem to think that people smart enough to know this are also dumb enough to not think that evolution is valid.

Lol another good post.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#87DerechoLucivalPosted 12/13/2012 5:22:15 PM
TC is garbage. You may have a 3 K/D but your SPM is ridiculously low. There's no doubt in my mind that you're a camper.
#88RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/13/2012 5:24:36 PM
DerechoLucival posted...
TC is garbage. You may have a 3 K/D but your SPM is ridiculously low. There's no doubt in my mind that you're a camper.

THE END
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#89craigdavisPosted 12/13/2012 5:25:59 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
craigdavis posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
craigdavis posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
WoW...this guys stats have MAJOR camper written all over them.

well, my stats have been high in all cods since MW1 does that make me a camper?

no, just means im half decent.

Dudes SPM is 125 and many of his recent games were really low unimpressive kills to deaths. Cant remember exactly but most were like 8-0, 7-1, 11-2, 4-4, etc.... Ive played HCTDM and it is the most campy mode in this game imo. Core TDM is super campy too. The guy has 36hours played and is only level 55 with a real low overall score. Like I said CAMPER.

NO your right, going 8-0 and 7-1 wouldnt do nothing for his team... ok, so what about the guy that goes 15-15? MasterTK is adding 8 kills without deaths?! why dont you see the simple logic to that? he is killing without dying an equal amount. omg, this is crazy. im tired and im a working a night shift yet i see the simple sense that going 8-0 is better for a team than going 15-15.

oh getting a 8 KDR isnt impressive no? i seriously would have him on my team, it means i can go run and rinse people while he dictates play on a section of the map. i'll go get my usual 15 kills, and 5 deaths and he can get his 8-0 and we'll see which team wins?

Where am I arguing him not doing anything for his team??? I just said he's a camper. Dudes on here preaching his KDR not how effective he is for his team. He did say he carries his teams to wins...Kinda curious how such low Kill numbers carry a team when you need 75 kills to win and hes barely breaking double digits if that. I mean....Im just sayin. And by him telling us to get on his level?? lol, so we should all corner camp or headglitch or ads doorways backed by claymores? K Ill try really hard to get on that level because those type of players I look up to. Ill take the guy playing like he has a pair going 10-8 and take our loss if thats wha happens.

in some games he may even carry his team to wins, i know i have! and just because his SPM (geez i remember when people used to go on about KDR but now SPM) isnt all that high doesnt mean he is a flat out camper.

i have played in a match where i have run around the whole map in the first 2mins and only score an assist, thats only 25xp, so for those two minutes my SPM was 12.5... but i ran around.

also how do you kno he camps ADS'ing down a door way?

he could be progressively camping lol, moving around taking it slow. its a tactic i have had to use and would use if it means winning. but these maps are so small i find i do poor if i camp because i get shot in the back by people spawning in my anus. the guy going 10-8 has only added two kills. thats not much when hes given away 8.
#90DakkoNPosted 12/13/2012 6:38:35 PM
Only thing this thread shows is that you are a camper and that you have consistently gotten worse the last 3 games.