How do I get more unlock tokens?

#1DougEInstructorPosted 12/13/2012 5:56:46 PM
I am at level 55 and I don't have enough tokens to unlock the gun I want. Is there a way to get more tokens?
#2ICantNameGudPosted 12/13/2012 5:59:52 PM
No. You can prestige all over again and unlock it though. Then you would also have the option to reset your tokens if there was another thing you wanted. You can reset once per prestige (you save it til max level generally) but it sacrifices getting an extra custom class that prestige.

The only way to have all the stuff at once is level 55 10th prestigez
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#3DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 6:04:11 PM
So they are basically forcing me to prestige now? I have never prestiged in any COD now I have to just to get one damn gun? This is outrageous.
#4ICantNameGudPosted 12/13/2012 6:09:10 PM
DougEInstructor posted...
So they are basically forcing me to prestige now? I have never prestiged in any COD now I have to just to get one damn gun? This is outrageous.

I guess if you used all your tokens? I usually have 20 or so at the end of a prestige so this never happens to me. Do you have the reset token option under prestige mode at 55 in the combat record, or only the option to prestige?
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#5DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 6:16:04 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
DougEInstructor posted...

I guess if you used all your tokens? I usually have 20 or so at the end of a prestige so this never happens to me. Do you have the reset token option under prestige mode at 55 in the combat record, or only the option to prestige?

I don't know I'll check next time I play. I really hope it lets me redistribute my tokens because I DO NOT want to prestige.
#6somnambulist07Posted 12/13/2012 6:23:41 PM(edited)
I think you are going to have to prestige if you ever want to unlock that gun. It's pretty stupid I know. You only get the refund token option by prestiging. But if you prestige at least you can unlock that gun permanently so you can use it throughout the prestige right from the start.
#7DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 12:56:40 AM
somnambulist07 posted...
I think you are going to have to prestige if you ever want to unlock that gun. It's pretty stupid I know. You only get the refund token option by prestiging. But if you prestige at least you can unlock that gun permanently so you can use it throughout the prestige right from the start.

DAMN IT! Why did they do this??!!!