How many prestiges will you knock out this weekend?

#31Zero IXPosted 12/15/2012 12:11:42 AM
Probably like halfway through one. >_>
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#32RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/15/2012 12:23:01 AM
Hoping to hit prestige 6. But highly unlikely since I have been working all Friday (still at work) have a party tomorrow and Sunday I got some football to watch. Prestige 4 lvl 35 at the moment.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#33RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/15/2012 12:40:22 AM(edited)
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...
Only 1... why? cause i have a life.

It always makes me grin when some tool comes back with a response like this lol. I have 2 soon to be 3 kids, work night shift at a hospital, work out routinely and take a class every semester at a community college and Im currently prestige 4 lvl 35. Not hard to level up. Takes prolly 14-20hrs to level to 55 and thats without double XP. Prolly quicker for good players.
---
#34hyperpowderPosted 12/15/2012 12:52:11 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...

It always makes me grin when some tool comes back with a response like this lol. I have 2 soon to be 3 kids, work night shift at a hospital, work out routinely and take a class every semester at a community college and Im currently prestige 4 lvl 35. Not hard to level up. Takes prolly 14-20hrs to level to 55 and thats without double XP. Prolly quicker for good players.

this

I always see kids who are like "I have a life". Once you hit your twenties life becomes boring once you have a family, your friends have a family, and gain responsibilities.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#35FlamingRasenganPosted 12/15/2012 1:59:53 AM
Based on how much experience I'm gaining per match, I wont have too much trouble getting through a single one. Maybe get through and onto my next one as well.
---
Black FC: 1635 5298 4967
GT:Darth Eon14 Official Gaara of the Naruto Board
#36RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/15/2012 2:21:37 AM
hyperpowder posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...

this

I always see kids who are like "I have a life". Once you hit your twenties life becomes boring once you have a family, your friends have a family, and gain responsibilities.

I wouldnt say boring but less.......carefree, self centered, do as you please. Basically if ya got kids you do stuff with the fam, watch some football, catch up with ya buds once in a great while, and invest in a few hobbies such as working out, video games, hit up the pool table, shoot some hoops on Wednesday nights......
---
#37lnightfurylPosted 12/15/2012 2:30:28 AM
I started at 4th prestige level 47 today, I'm getting off now at 6th prestige level one XD.
---
Gamertag: Shiloh a Dragon
I'm just your friendly neighborhood furry! FA: Naki_101
#38l0gic3rr0rPosted 12/15/2012 2:42:40 AM
Started at level 8, finished at level 50. All I'm really shooting for is one but if I get to level 35ish after I prestige that would be great. I can't play one game for more then a few hours at a time I get bored.
#39RJrockstarPosted 12/15/2012 3:26:46 AM
I'd probably hit prestige 6 by the end. I am Prestige 4 lvl 51 right now.
---
GT: FixdSwine
#40TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/15/2012 3:28:43 AM
Zeusty posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Zeusty posted...
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...

Have a life have a gf etc etc. I just have an open weekend and want to game it up. I haven't even prestiged yet, I want to hit prestige 3 though.

I hope you don't say "game it up" around your gf lol

She doesn't care, that's the thing once you get in a relationship it's not a big deal, I still hit that ish every night, just don't be out with it when trying to get a new chick.

I know man, just giving you a hard time lol
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D