Why the **** do people keep picking Hijacked?!

#11AnaConda1114Posted 12/14/2012 7:00:43 AM
torey_caylor posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
Same reason people kept picking Nuketown & Dome. It's in your face frantic killing, there is no hiding.

Every map is like that now. Every noob can get a nasty lucky streak now. Evening out the playground

I don't follow this logic....

if its frantic killing and there is no hiding, then how does a noob get a lucky killstreak?? Wouldn't a map that encourages hiding and camping be easier for a noob to sit somewhere and get a killstreak as people just walk by???

I think you're just upset because Hijacked's size and layout makes it very hard to slowly move from spot to spot, killing a guy or 2 before moving on, which is probably your playstyle.
---
X-Box Live: Anaconda1114
#12RBEMPosted 12/14/2012 7:00:51 AM
Net Shark posted...
Run the basement on it. Never see many people use it. First thing I do is jump down there to get to the other side. Always good for a few easy kills.

Never goes like that for me. If i go down at the start i find the enemy have got to the other end and so have to double back. Go down mid game and you're likely to find some acehole with a shotgun killing people as they jump down.

Seriously this map is the worst ever. What's next - a corridor with no flanking routes off it?
---
GT: x Pearl o
#13Jnak6Posted 12/14/2012 7:03:57 AM
The map's not so bad if you just stick to the sides and watch for balcony campers. I do enjoy the map far less than I used to, though. It's Nuketown but with non-static spawns.
#14RumJungleJuicePosted 12/14/2012 7:10:51 AM
Net Shark posted...
Run the basement on it. Never see many people use it. First thing I do is jump down there to get to the other side. Always good for a few easy kills.

It amazes me, how few people actually use this.
---
"Xbox Live, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany" -Gabbelgak
#15Brass_EyePosted 12/14/2012 7:10:57 AM
Because they like it. Isn't that obvious.
---
My last signature was modded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs&feature=relmfu
#16torey_caylorPosted 12/14/2012 7:21:13 AM(edited)
AnaConda1114 posted...
torey_caylor posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
Same reason people kept picking Nuketown & Dome. It's in your face frantic killing, there is no hiding.

Every map is like that now. Every noob can get a nasty lucky streak now. Evening out the playground

I don't follow this logic....

if its frantic killing and there is no hiding, then how does a noob get a lucky killstreak?? Wouldn't a map that encourages hiding and camping be easier for a noob to sit somewhere and get a killstreak as people just walk by???

I think you're just upset because Hijacked's size and layout makes it very hard to slowly move from spot to spot, killing a guy or 2 before moving on, which is probably your playstyle.

Up to Black Ops 1, you could learn the maps like in any normal game, know some good routes and rush from cover to cover and pretty much have the upper hand in every fight if you're smart. MW3 changed things and Black Ops 2 follows the course. The game is noobified to the max. There are no good routes, you just have to equip your stupid laser attachment and pray and spray. And yes you can get on a lucky streak just by spraying.

Spawns flip constantly and create this mess that noobs love so much. Pray and spray nonsense. If you get a lucky streak and maybe that long awaited lightning strike you'll have something to brag about to your nub friends. If you wanna do really good and consistent you have to switch to the other extreme and resort to headglitching. There is no place in the middle like in older COD's.

Even if you watch some old school rushers like Sandy Ravage you'll notice he doesn't run like an idiot in his MW2 vids. But he moves constantly. You can't play like that in this game. Shoebox maps and spawns will always end your streak.
#17shadowsofdawnPosted 12/14/2012 7:17:34 AM
Because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8F3UE9qFsg
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#18nuschler2212Posted 12/14/2012 7:24:00 AM
I agree.

In Bonus/Moshpit, I think it's played a quarter of the time.

I kind of think they're trying to make this the new Nuketown.

Preorder Black Ops III and get special access to Hijacked!!! (won't be in regular rotation, sorry)
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#19darkshadowmasterPosted 12/14/2012 7:25:15 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8F3UE9qFsg

I was incredibly tempted to post that but decided against it lol.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#20Freshmaker11Posted 12/14/2012 7:42:21 AM
Easy map for kills , Fun , Dont have to spawn a mile away