Why the **** do people keep picking Hijacked?!

#21Afghan_Whig777Posted 12/14/2012 7:50:05 AM(edited)
Freshmaker11 posted...
Easy map for kills , Fun , Dont have to spawn a mile away

COD has started to taylor itself to horrible players like you that have this mentality and the patience of someone with ADD

The map is HORRIBLE.

Whoever said to just stay on the sides is obviously a bad player. You stay on the sides for too long, I GUARANTEE that you will be shot from behind non stop as enemies regularly spawn 6 feet away from you

People can run mindlessly with pray and pray smgs, shotguns are rampant.

Camping on the balconies is difficult because enemies will spawn right below you, and take you with a shotgun/smg

The hut area is a mess

The jaccuzzi is a mess of a spot, it has some awesome spots to shoot you from, and also has some massive opening which leave you open. You'll most likely get a kill and then die soon after, but a death from someone camping there is annoying nonetheless

Nobody wants to be the guy to camp the underground area and get a few occasional kills. That extra side route of the boat has a nice line of sight, but enemies will spawn in your face around the corner

The map is an abomination and can gives bad players a chance to do well and good players to do ok or worse
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#22dubc82Posted 12/14/2012 8:16:01 AM
Hijacked = my fav map

Done = somewhat liked

Nuketown = did not like
---
xbox live gamertag: crawdad1757
"winners don't quit; that's why they win."
#23Afghan_Whig777Posted 12/14/2012 8:19:04 AM
dubc82 posted...
Hijacked = my fav map

Done = somewhat liked

Nuketown = did not like

Your KDR is .74

You like it because you actually can get kills
---
#24Astro_B0mbPosted 12/14/2012 8:22:22 AM
Atleast nuketown had room to move around. Hijacked is just narrow paths everywhere.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#25Mr_Yum_YumsPosted 12/14/2012 8:29:48 AM
I have been wanting to make a topic like this for some time. I am getting so sick of playing this damn so ****ing much. Out of my last 25 KC games 15 at least have been Hijacked. 24/7 Hijacked uhg and the spawning if AWFUL
#26WrydrunePosted 12/14/2012 8:29:54 AM
Spawns only flip because some idiot decides to sit in the enemy spawn for 1-2 free kills, thus causing the enemy team to spawn in his teams ass while they are holding a line. Theres invisible lines which when crossed change the spawns. Good/pro teams know this and almost never cross them. This game actually has the best spawns out of any CoD, because it actually does attepmt to spawn you safely. I have spawned on a dom flag we didnt own because an enemy was sitting on a spawn point.
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
#27Afghan_Whig777Posted 12/14/2012 8:33:14 AM
Wrydrune posted...
. This game actually has the best spawns out of any CoD, because it actually does attepmt to spawn you safely

I was in Standoff, killed a guy headglitching in the haystack, turned around, killed that same guy who spawned behind right at the Tractor

Seriously...I want to be polite, but I can't. You're a fool if you think this games spawns aren't broken
---
#28CatholicPriest7Posted 12/14/2012 8:35:15 AM
I've basically just started patrolling either end of the ship now. Sometimes people rage at me for spawn camping but I'm sick of killing some guy and him spawning behind me or even worse right around the corning and killing me.

The front end of the ship is good to do this with smgs or shotguns and the back end of the ship is good for assault rifles.

Anywhere else is a no go zone unless I spawn there.

Also I'm refering to FFA. I'm not sure how it works on team modes.
---
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.
#29Afghan_Whig777Posted 12/14/2012 8:37:26 AM
CatholicPriest7 posted...
I've basically just started patrolling either end of the ship now. Sometimes people rage at me for spawn camping but I'm sick of killing some guy and him spawning behind me or even worse right around the corning and killing me.

The front end of the ship is good to do this with smgs or shotguns and the back end of the ship is good for assault rifles.

Anywhere else is a no go zone unless I spawn there.

Also I'm refering to FFA. I'm not sure how it works on team modes.

I heard FFA with the spawn system in this game is a mess. You can literally turn around randomly, spray and get a quad kill
---
#30sonic_rockzPosted 12/14/2012 9:58:59 AM
Your name is Afghan Whig and you're calling people out on being kids and having ADD.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock