banned ofr 13 days for offensive emblem

#11rcommeePosted 12/14/2012 5:50:38 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Lol seriously? Alright lets see.... Yep, M for mature and look at that, a warning that the game contains 'strong language'

You guys are real cool though. Everyone is impressed with the way you put TC in his place.

We sure did show him good, didn't we?
---
(S) (I) (G) (N) (A) (T) (U) (R) (E)
#12zombie95Posted 12/14/2012 5:51:51 PM(edited)
ICantNameGud posted...
Lol seriously? Alright lets see.... Yep, M for mature and look at that, a warning that the game contains 'strong language'

You guys are real cool though. Everyone is impressed with the way you put TC in his place.

"Let's shoot each other and stab each other and blow each other up! But no bad language!"

Ahhh.. logic.
#13jay11228181Posted 12/14/2012 5:53:11 PM
uchihajuan176 posted...
i had the F*** yea meme emblem and now i canyt have a emblem for 13 days..... REALLY TREYARCH? i had a stick figure with a raised eyebrow that said F**** yea and u banned me.................................yet theres people with SO MUCH disgusting/sex things and there good SIGH

Have you learned not to do something they specifically told you that you would get banned for ?
#14RBEMPosted 12/14/2012 5:55:33 PM
I was more offended by the douche with the 9-11 emblem I saw a few days ago. People like that shouldn't be banned, they should be hunted down and renditioned to somewhere hot and cagey.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#15LilBoyFreshPosted 12/14/2012 5:59:35 PM
I spam report offensive emblems until the game starts, glad to see you guise are getting banned
---
GT: xDesmond
YT: www.youtube.com/luneydesmond
#16slaveanselmoPosted 12/14/2012 6:00:05 PM
How big of a punishment is losing your emblem? Seriously.

It is completely cosmetic.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#17fatclemenzaPosted 12/14/2012 6:00:15 PM
So, you had explicit language in your emblem and got punished?

Fair, next.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#18LoshadtPosted 12/14/2012 6:01:00 PM
Well, yes. If you read the ToU there's a section that clearly states that Redditors are banned as a matter of principal.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#19NriepwPosted 12/14/2012 6:01:43 PM
Who cares if it is M for mature? Online interactions not rated by the ESRB.
#20ICantNameGudPosted 12/14/2012 6:11:16 PM
Nriepw posted...
Who cares if it is M for mature? Online interactions not rated by the ESRB.

Laaaawwwl. I love internet forums. Please don't quote the TOU and all that other stuff. It's some stupid 9gah meme. It's on kids notebooks for chrissakes.

No one cares if a game says ****. Except apparently 3arc, because eight year olds z
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home