banned ofr 13 days for offensive emblem

#21LoshadtPosted 12/14/2012 6:14:02 PM
From: ICantNameGud | Posted: 12/14/2012 10:11:16 PM | #020
Laaaawwwl. I love internet forums. Please don't quote the TOU and all that other stuff. It's some stupid 9gah meme. It's on kids notebooks for chrissakes.

No one cares if a game says ****. Except apparently 3arc, because eight year olds z

I hope you're not trying to imply that anything may have actually originated from 9gag. It's worse than even Reddit in the department of digging up long dead "memes" and beating them endlessly.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#22NriepwPosted 12/14/2012 6:14:48 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Nriepw posted...
Who cares if it is M for mature? Online interactions not rated by the ESRB.

Laaaawwwl. I love internet forums. Please don't quote the TOU and all that other stuff. It's some stupid 9gah meme. It's on kids notebooks for chrissakes.

No one cares if a game says ****. Except apparently 3arc, because eight year olds z

Threyarchs game Threyarchs rules.
#23Nathan_AllenPosted 12/14/2012 6:15:49 PM
i just get sick and tired seeing how many people have put men's bit and pieces on there. that emblem thing has so much stuff on there and they resort to something like that. it's sad really
#24JPhoenix985Posted 12/14/2012 6:15:50 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Nriepw posted...
Who cares if it is M for mature? Online interactions not rated by the ESRB.

By placing this game into your console and playing it online, you are agreeing to the Activision / Treyarch Terms of Service. One which specifically mentions that offensive user generated content is subject to consequences, including banning. TC clearly violated the terms of service that he (probably unknowingly) agreed to, and got dealt with accordingly. Let's all move on.
---
GT: Liquid x Havok
#25wordlife15Posted 12/14/2012 6:17:44 PM
this topic. This Topic.
---
lol I dunno
#26ICantNameGudPosted 12/14/2012 6:19:50 PM
Loshadt posted...
From: ICantNameGud | Posted: 12/14/2012 10:11:16 PM | #020

I hope you're not trying to imply that anything may have actually originated from 9gag. It's worse than even Reddit in the department of digging up long dead "memes" and beating them endlessly.

No but that's where those things are used now. I just think it's really funny 3arc bans a 4 letter word on a game rated 17+ partially, for strong language.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#27DigitalIncisionPosted 12/14/2012 6:22:14 PM
Against the rules, good ban
---
Digi
White boards are remarkable.
#28TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/14/2012 6:25:40 PM
Not surprised, Treyarch is full of idiots. They ban an emblem for using the F word in it but their campaign is full of curse words. Like I said, idiots.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#29NriepwPosted 12/14/2012 6:44:51 PM
This is obnoxious. If anything the idiots are the people who break the rules and expect not to be punished.
#30JetblackmoonPosted 12/14/2012 6:48:24 PM
Fair, next.

---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!