banned ofr 13 days for offensive emblem

#31DemonicChaosXXPosted 12/14/2012 6:26:33 PM
Kid alert! Kid alert!
---
It's a point and click adventure where the only action is "use gun" on "man". - vidgameking84
#32Talinthis2Posted 12/14/2012 6:27:04 PM
sadly nobody is an adult even though an 18+ needs to have a created account and there is a statement from every company saying nobody is responsible for the actions of others online.

the world sucks along with the people in it.
#33CyhortI82Posted 12/14/2012 6:35:49 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Not surprised, Treyarch is full of idiots. They ban an emblem for using the F word in it but their campaign is full of curse words. Like I said, idiots.

People seem to be confusing the rating for the TOS. THe game is rated mature which means all the content Treyarch puts in the game is rated as being mature. The TOS is what Treyarch says is and isn't allowed by users online in their game. Everyone agrees to the TOS when they start playing. Whether it makes sense or not you agreed to follow their rules. If you break them, then you get punished. End of story.

TL;DR Fair, next
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#34TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/14/2012 6:40:47 PM
CyhortI82 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Not surprised, Treyarch is full of idiots. They ban an emblem for using the F word in it but their campaign is full of curse words. Like I said, idiots.

People seem to be confusing the rating for the TOS. THe game is rated mature which means all the content Treyarch puts in the game is rated as being mature. The TOS is what Treyarch says is and isn't allowed by users online in their game. Everyone agrees to the TOS when they start playing. Whether it makes sense or not you agreed to follow their rules. If you break them, then you get punished. End of story.

TL;DR Fair, next

I agree. Idk why you bothered to quote me when my post was about how stupid the rule is given the content they put in the game themselves, rather than about whether the ban given to TC was fair or not.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#35GreatTroySenseiPosted 12/14/2012 7:04:51 PM
They banned you for being unoriginal, most likely.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#36ajko000Posted 12/14/2012 7:08:09 PM
TC's spelling is offensive.
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
#37torey_caylorPosted 12/14/2012 7:22:29 PM
GreatTroySensei posted...
They banned you for being unoriginal, most likely.

I lol'd
#38epicfailtryhardPosted 12/14/2012 7:37:57 PM
the "f-bomb" is used throughout the campaign and quite common in online mp chatter. somehow hearing it is less offensive than reading it? seriously? than crock of silliness.
---
"do you ever think about the other side and who is waiting for you there?"-the drift by dawn crosby
#39Grimlock64Posted 12/14/2012 8:50:24 PM
wait, you got banned because of that? My friend on this game has a dolphin with a heart in the background,a nd the way it was positioned, he just made a stick guy just... on his hands and knees in front of the dolphin in a suggestive position.

THAT should have been banned (as hilarious as it was to see it), but because you just had a swear word in it? Sheesh. Sorry about that, dude.
---
"Well, I guess I should take you home and... feed you? That's what you're supposed to do to children, right? Feed them?"- Dr. McNinja
#40roadtosalvationPosted 12/14/2012 9:08:17 PM
I could care less about Black Ops II, or practically every other FPS out there [*further comments on the genre removed*] and I love inappropriate humor as much as the next guy, but if people keep abusing the company's trust in not using offensive emblems then why in the hell would you give ANYONE such freedom? I take it someone needs a job or something? Why, as a gaming company, would you create a feature that, essentially, creates this big of a freakin headache?

Why not have a system where your emblem has to be approved or something? You submit it, some lackey with the company views it and approves or denies it.

Yeah, I know that's pretty unrealistic, but you could put limits on how often they can change their emblem, even charge per change. Charge for the change and the company can keep the payment even if they refuse to publish the emblem - hit these idiots in the pocket book per say.