Think I'm done with this game. This is even worse than MW3

#1Afghan_Whig777Posted 12/14/2012 10:29:13 PM(edited)
Unless a massive patch comes out

I never thought I'd see the day where shotguns are more common than ARs in a COD game

SMGS are more dominant than any weapon class in any COD

I cannot consistently get huge killstreaks. The spawns and lag compensation just make it so impossible

Due to map sizes, and the worst spawning yet, enemies are clustered or near one another at all times. I have so many games of killing two guys only to be killed by a third guy who just recently spawned

Headglitching is out of control and rampant.

The map design is even worse than MW3. I cannot believe they managed to do this

COD noticed people love maps like Nuketown, and now they're catering to bad players who have no patience and want to be in action seconds later. There's no steady pace in this game.

I can't find a logical way to defend myself in Hiijack. I've never been shot in the back so much in a COD.

Dexterity is one of the worst things to ever happen in a COD. Players should be punished for sprinting wrecklessly, not rewarded with lag comp and bad playing

I really had a lot of faith in Treyarch, especially with how unhappy people were about MW3

Vet players, are you guys honestly satisfied with this COD or are you playing it because your friends play it and there's nothing better?
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#2Haikou11Posted 12/14/2012 10:27:41 PM
Nothing is worse than MW3.
#3Frost_LASERPosted 12/14/2012 10:30:31 PM
I've played all the main Cod games and this one is the first one I'm disappointed in. The story was better than some of the others but the multiplayer just sucks. The spawns are all around terrible and they switch way too fast.

Also they ruined the MP7s iron sights, they look nothing like that IRL.
#4MG42_CHEFPosted 12/14/2012 10:30:54 PM
You are just receiving the bad end of the lag comp, most of the 'problems' are minor nuisances that are exacerbated via the lag.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#5Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 10:31:43 PM
Haikou11 posted...
Nothing is worse than MW3.

This game is

MW3 was awful and chaotic, but it had some form of pace and rythme

This game absolutely doesn't on most maps

Just today, my friend and I had 40+ kills on Plaza, the next game, against the same players on Hiijack, we barely could hold a 1.30

I don't understand how some people can do well consistently in this game, there's so many flanking spots, narrow areas, and headglitch spots every 4 feet
---
#6FlarePosted 12/14/2012 10:33:17 PM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...

Vet players, are you guys honestly satisfied with this COD or are you playing it because your friends play it and there's nothing better?

Pretty much this. When none of my friends are on I go back to Black Ops 1.
---
Blah.
#7hat_redPosted 12/14/2012 10:33:36 PM
no, you just dont know how to play the game
#8LOTRboy88Posted 12/14/2012 10:33:43 PM
I'm just playing it to past the time until Gears of War: Judgment comes out in March..
#9Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 10:34:13 PM
MG42_CHEF posted...
You are just receiving the bad end of the lag comp, most of the 'problems' are minor nuisances that are exacerbated via the lag.

Lag comp isn't the sole reason I hate this game

I'm losing fights to people with 1.30 kdrs

That just...well, it just didn't happen in other CODS. I wasn't challenged by players below 1.80 on average in other CODS

In this? People run around the corner, shoot me instantly with their 900 ROF gun, and move on
---
#10TheBoxNinja72Posted 12/14/2012 10:35:36 PM
i stopped reading after *I cannot consistently get huge killstreaks.*

its ok to admit your not as good at this game as MW3, or that more people are better than you. doesnt mean you gotta say its worse.

i enjoy this game, lag or not, mind you my internet is around 85-90% faster than the rest of america >.> (no joke, not rubbing it in) =D
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."