Think I'm done with this game. This is even worse than MW3

#11Falcon XPosted 12/14/2012 11:35:45 PM
MG42_CHEF posted...
You are just receiving the bad end of the lag comp, most of the 'problems' are minor nuisances that are exacerbated via the lag.

Maybe. However, what are people who are having this problem supposed to do? I notice that I have 3 bars FAR more than my buddies do. Whenever I have 3 bars, I basically have to be already scoped in waiting for my opponent to run around the corner if I want to have ANY chance of winning the gun battle. I pull host about 1/3 of the time in Blops1, so maybe the lag comp is hitting me harder than others, but either way, it makes this game hell.
---
Blah.
#12Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 11:36:08 PM
hat_red posted...
no, you just dont know how to play the game

Possibly

Can you teach me how to play against enemies spawning around me and staying alive against three enemies at once?

Can you teach me how to watch the 6 flank routes that I'm in at every step of this game?
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#13Haikou11Posted 12/14/2012 11:36:43 PM
somone is full of themself
#14Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 11:38:06 PM
TheBoxNinja72 posted...
i stopped reading after *I cannot consistently get huge killstreaks.*

its ok to admit your not as good at this game as MW3, or that more people are better than you. doesnt mean you gotta say its worse.

i enjoy this game, lag or not, mind you my internet is around 85-90% faster than the rest of america >.> (no joke, not rubbing it in) =D

I can't get big killstreaks because enemies spawn around me constantly, in large chunks of groups where I'm outgunned.

I've tried everything. Playing slow, fast, rushing, staying safe with headglitch spots

The game's awful
---
#15lil_bandit18Posted 12/14/2012 11:39:39 PM
Everyone is dealing with the same problems. I unload a clip into someone, they don't die. The game is broken. There's something really wrong with it. I oft wonder what my stats would be like if I didn't get screwed over and lose stupid gun fights, but that's just a thought.

I play this game because my friends play it, not because I think it's good. I loved black ops 1 and treyarch, so it actually hurts to admit that.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/m5kAg.gif http://imgur.com/DlYPQ.gif
#16Mr_CumberdalePosted 12/14/2012 11:39:45 PM
I haven't played this game in weeks. With such horrible hit detection I know that I will get frustrated if I join a match. I've moved on from COD for now (although I pop in older ones sometimes).
#17Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 11:39:57 PM
Haikou11 posted...

Not anymore, this is by far my worst COD, skillwise

I can't counter bad map designing, headglitching, lag comp and small maps with bad spawns.

I'm amazed some people can still keep a high 2 KDR in this
---
#18MK_GodPosted 12/14/2012 11:40:32 PM
All hail MW2. Greatest COD. That's when they did everything right. Perks were just right, guns were great, kill streaks were JUST FINE! Now it's all about changing all that crap up and ruining it.

I also loved World at War...and 4
---
@NCrediblyJACK3D
#19Haikou11Posted 12/14/2012 11:40:48 PM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Haikou11 posted...

Not anymore, this is by far my worst COD, skillwise

I can't counter bad map designing, headglitching, lag comp and small maps with bad spawns.

I'm amazed some people can still keep a high 2 KDR in this

maybe you just suck.
#20Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 11:42:14 PM
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
I haven't played this game in weeks. With such horrible hit detection I know that I will get frustrated if I join a match. I've moved on from COD for now (although I pop in older ones sometimes).

I was in a lobby where everyone was 4 bar'd

I shot several people in these two games with the M8A1 with THREE BURSTS, and they lived. Thats 12 bullets. The gun is supposed to be a 3 hit kill at close range, and 4 at mid

I wasn't raging to my friends, I just felt defeated
---