Think I'm done with this game. This is even worse than MW3

#21Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 10:43:55 PM
Haikou11 posted...
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Haikou11 posted...
somone is full of themself

Not anymore, this is by far my worst COD, skillwise

I can't counter bad map designing, headglitching, lag comp and small maps with bad spawns.

I'm amazed some people can still keep a high 2 KDR in this

maybe you just suck.

At this game? Yes, yes I do.

I could keep a 2+ KDR in the past two CODs because I had a rough idea where enemies where spawning while maintaining a comfortable amount of space
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#22Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 10:45:22 PM
Haikou11, why do you like this game? Whats better about it than other CODs?
---
#23Faust_8Posted 12/14/2012 10:50:08 PM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Unless a massive patch comes out

I never thought I'd see the day where shotguns are more common than ARs in a COD game

SMGS are more dominant than any weapon class in any COD

I cannot consistently get huge killstreaks. The spawns and lag compensation just make it so impossible

Due to map sizes, and the worst spawning yet, enemies are clustered or near one another at all times. I have so many games of killing two guys only to be killed by a third guy who just recently spawned

Headglitching is out of control and rampant.

The map design is even worse than MW3. I cannot believe they managed to do this

COD noticed people love maps like Nuketown, and now they're catering to bad players who have no patience and want to be in action seconds later. There's no steady pace in this game.

I can't find a logical way to defend myself in Hiijack. I've never been shot in the back so much in a COD.

Dexterity is one of the worst things to ever happen in a COD. Players should be punished for sprinting wrecklessly, not rewarded with lag comp and bad playing

I really had a lot of faith in Treyarch, especially with how unhappy people were about MW3

Vet players, are you guys honestly satisfied with this COD or are you playing it because your friends play it and there's nothing better?

Agree with everything. Right now I'm trying to not play it at all except with friends. At least Zombies is good.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#24ragefan187Posted 12/14/2012 10:50:10 PM
Lol im enjoying this game , my only real issue is the maps, they're ehh , only actually like standoff that's it
#25Haikou11Posted 12/14/2012 10:50:18 PM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...

Its not better than other CODs, except MW3. That imo was the worst COD by far. Support screwed it up even worse than the crap maps and the only guns anyone used were the msr and the mp7. The weapon proficiency was ok but I just didnt enjoy it at all. For some reason I enjoy this game, and no I have never been good at any call of duty, my highest KD is 1.2 in Black ops 1 for a while, and lowest was .79 or something in MW2. I love how prestige works in Black Ops 2, and I do see the lag compensation as a problem, it doesnt effect me much, it hurts high killstreak players a lot more than my kind. The guns are nice and I love earning camos and prestiging weapons.
#26TheBoxNinja72Posted 12/14/2012 10:50:22 PM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
TheBoxNinja72 posted...
i stopped reading after *I cannot consistently get huge killstreaks.*

its ok to admit your not as good at this game as MW3, or that more people are better than you. doesnt mean you gotta say its worse.

i enjoy this game, lag or not, mind you my internet is around 85-90% faster than the rest of america >.> (no joke, not rubbing it in) =D

I can't get big killstreaks because enemies spawn around me constantly, in large chunks of groups where I'm outgunned.

I've tried everything. Playing slow, fast, rushing, staying safe with headglitch spots

The game's awful

its fine for your opinion to say this game is awful.

my opinion is its great.

im not bad, im actually better at MW3 than this game, but for some reason i enjoy this one more. not only that, and i dont know why you cant, but i have no problem getting my high end kill streaks. maybe theres just somthing about this game you arnt good at.

seriously, i sucked at mw1, wa decent at 2, sucked at blops 1, was amazing at MW3, and am fairly good at blops 2. there are just things about the game that influence peoples skill.
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#27gucciburrrPosted 12/14/2012 10:52:00 PM
Nuketown was my favorite map in BO. In this junk, I can't stand it because of how poorly it runs. This is by far the worst netcode im CoD history. It's truly mindboggling how bad this damn game runs...
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#28Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 10:55:55 PM
Haikou11 posted...
Afghan_Whig777 posted...

Its not better than other CODs, except MW3. That imo was the worst COD by far. Support screwed it up even worse than the crap maps and the only guns anyone used were the msr and the mp7. The weapon proficiency was ok but I just didnt enjoy it at all. For some reason I enjoy this game, and no I have never been good at any call of duty, my highest KD is 1.2 in Black ops 1 for a while, and lowest was .79 or something in MW2. I love how prestige works in Black Ops 2, and I do see the lag compensation as a problem, it doesnt effect me much, it hurts high killstreak players a lot more than my kind. The guns are nice and I love earning camos and prestiging weapons.

Every single one of your points had nothing to do with the gameplay itself, a lot of those were along the lines of trying to achieve goals
---
#29Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 10:58:55 PM
Sigh. Boxtown. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but none of what you said helped as an arguement to what I wrote in my opening post, it only made it more valid

COD has never been that skillful, but Treyarch lowered the skill ceiling between the good and the bad
---
#30Haikou11Posted 12/14/2012 11:02:59 PM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Haikou11 posted...
Afghan_Whig777 posted...

Every single one of your points had nothing to do with the gameplay itself, a lot of those were along the lines of trying to achieve goals

How is weapon proficiency a goal smart one. Well ok then gameplay I felt MW3 had more annoying players, all anyone did was dropshot or camp, so the game wasnt fun. My KD was barely positive but that was just from the other runners. The gameplay was just so repetitive and guns were overused. Same with SMGs in BLOPS 2 but at least I see every weapon in use occasionally.