Think I'm done with this game. This is even worse than MW3

#41Erupt50Posted 12/15/2012 1:17:55 AM
Oh look...another one of these topics. Maybe you should just quit the game already instead of posting topics like this every other day.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#42ADHDguitarPosted 12/15/2012 1:32:39 AM
Haikou11 posted...
Nothing is worse than MW3.

---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#43L4ndoGr1ff1nPosted 12/15/2012 1:48:10 AM
Almost 4th prestige and now bored with the game. Cod franchise needs to be put into retirement.
#44TecmoB0Posted 12/15/2012 2:00:01 AM
i honestly have nothing positive to say about this game. going for diamond camos and praying for a patch is really the only reason im still playing. i know im def done with gw. only reason i was playing it instead of regular dom was because i despise so many of the maps. i seem to be able to play a bit more like i expect to preform in regular dom as long as my team of randoms arent too horrendous.
---
Despondent transponder
#45outlawstar289Posted 12/15/2012 2:48:00 AM
Haikou11 posted...

---
IMPERIVM
GT: Commando GMC
#46MrArmageddon8Posted 12/15/2012 2:57:32 AM
MW 3 was unfinished, this is just unbalanced.
#47AirRawr_Posted 12/15/2012 3:00:04 AM
Haikou11 posted...

except WaW and BO2 rofl
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#48TecmoB0Posted 12/15/2012 3:01:00 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
Haikou11 posted...

except WaW and BO2 rofl

and bo1
---
Despondent transponder
#49duddddeeeeee16Posted 12/15/2012 3:11:02 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Unless a massive patch comes out

I never thought I'd see the day where shotguns are more common than ARs in a COD game

SMGS are more dominant than any weapon class in any COD

I cannot consistently get huge killstreaks. The spawns and lag compensation just make it so impossible

Due to map sizes, and the worst spawning yet, enemies are clustered or near one another at all times. I have so many games of killing two guys only to be killed by a third guy who just recently spawned

Headglitching is out of control and rampant.

The map design is even worse than MW3. I cannot believe they managed to do this

COD noticed people love maps like Nuketown, and now they're catering to bad players who have no patience and want to be in action seconds later. There's no steady pace in this game.

I can't find a logical way to defend myself in Hiijack. I've never been shot in the back so much in a COD.

Dexterity is one of the worst things to ever happen in a COD. Players should be punished for sprinting wrecklessly, not rewarded with lag comp and bad playing

I really had a lot of faith in Treyarch, especially with how unhappy people were about MW3

Vet players, are you guys honestly satisfied with this COD or are you playing it because your friends play it and there's nothing better?

I like this game because it fits my playstyle perfectly.

In every COD, I've been the guy rushing around the perimeter of the map picking off whatever stragglers find themselves out in the open. Camping and "patrolling" areas bores me to death. I've learned how to handle myself constantly on the move. For instance, I kept a solid 2.65 for most of BO1.

Am I an amazing player? I don't think so. But I do know my playstyle.

That being said, I really enjoy the chaotic feel of this game. It doesn't let people find a stationary comfort zone. If you're not moving, always looking around, you're done. Game over. For me, I slap on Ghost and go to work as usual. I may not rock the high-end scorestreaks like the first Black Ops, but I usually can put up an Orbital VSAT, Warthog and Lodestar roughly every other game.

Like people have said before, maybe this game simply doesn't suit your playstyle. A lot of the game mechanics you mentioned are genuinely messed up (spawns, lag, map variety, etc.), but it may come down to your abilities in the end.

*Also, rushing the outside of maps shouldn't be punished. I'm not sure why you make that point.
---
You're awesome. Yes, you. I don't care what you've done or what you've said to people. You're awesome. God thinks so too.
Hebrews 12:11-13
#50ChaseBoistPosted 12/15/2012 6:49:40 AM
How about instead of playing this game for stupid things like Kill Streaks (which ruin the game anyways) , you go out and try to actually have fun? Stop worrying about your K/D, W/L, blah blah blah.

What do I do during this game? Instead of camping for kill streaks, I roll out like a beast and murder the crap out of teams. So what if my K/D is .94? Or that my w/l is like .75? No one cares. I play for fun, not for "z0mg 3.45 k/d lolzzzzz".