Think I'm done with this game. This is even worse than MW3

#51SoulStealer2684Posted 12/15/2012 7:41:55 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
hat_red posted...
no, you just dont know how to play the game

Possibly

Can you teach me how to play against enemies spawning around me and staying alive against three enemies at once?

Can you teach me how to watch the 6 flank routes that I'm in at every step of this game?

Play hardcore for the three enemies
Dont go to the center of the map where the 6 routes are.
---
"Something big is about to happen here...which means one thing...IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!"
#52CrayonmuffinPosted 12/15/2012 7:49:31 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Unless a massive patch comes out

I never thought I'd see the day where shotguns are more common than ARs in a COD game

SMGS are more dominant than any weapon class in any COD

I cannot consistently get huge killstreaks. The spawns and lag compensation just make it so impossible

Due to map sizes, and the worst spawning yet, enemies are clustered or near one another at all times. I have so many games of killing two guys only to be killed by a third guy who just recently spawned

Headglitching is out of control and rampant.

The map design is even worse than MW3. I cannot believe they managed to do this

COD noticed people love maps like Nuketown, and now they're catering to bad players who have no patience and want to be in action seconds later. There's no steady pace in this game.

I can't find a logical way to defend myself in Hiijack. I've never been shot in the back so much in a COD.

Dexterity is one of the worst things to ever happen in a COD. Players should be punished for sprinting wrecklessly, not rewarded with lag comp and bad playing

I really had a lot of faith in Treyarch, especially with how unhappy people were about MW3

Vet players, are you guys honestly satisfied with this COD or are you playing it because your friends play it and there's nothing better?

I like everything I see here.
#53Freshmaker11Posted 12/15/2012 7:59:49 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...

I never thought I'd see the day where shotguns are more common than ARs in a COD game

I cannot consistently get huge killstreaks. The spawns and lag compensation just make it so impossible

Due to map sizes, and the worst spawning yet, enemies are clustered or near one another at all times. I have so many games of killing two guys only to be killed by a third guy who just recently spawned

COD noticed people love maps like Nuketown, and now they're catering to bad players who have no patience and want to be in action seconds later. There's no steady pace in this game.

I can't find a logical way to defend myself in Hiijack. I've never been shot in the back so much in a COD.

Dexterity is one of the worst things to ever happen in a COD. Players should be punished for sprinting wrecklessly, not rewarded with lag comp and bad playing

I really had a lot of faith in Treyarch, especially with how unhappy people were about MW3

Vet players, are you guys honestly satisfied with this COD or are you playing it because your friends play it and there's nothing better?

Bad players like yourself need to change their play style
#54OmegaMage187Posted 12/15/2012 8:36:26 AM
He's right. Now, I don't consider myself to be the best CoD player at all, but I would like to say I'm better than average, as I for the most part retain a 2.0+ throughout the series. On this? I think my K/D is 1.62, with it peaking at 1.79.

I don't think it's the maps. I kinda like Highjack and think it could be good. It's the spawns. Good God they suck in this game. Yes, MW3 had bad ones, but this game took it to the next level. Spawn sides flip all the time, and with no reason.

Maps and spawns aside though, if they removed the lag compensation, and rebalanced the weapons (Remington = 1887s all over again), I think I could enjoy this game, and God knows I want to. It just seems like as the game stands right now, there is no consistency, no 'flow' to it at all that some other games in the series had.
---
Though he is a ninja, Hayabusa needs no stealth. He is a walking engine of destruction. ~BigMarv13 / Do the Orton pose! \__0__/
GT: OmegaReign
#55XxOblivion77Posted 12/15/2012 11:54:35 AM
Yeah honestly they need to go back to CoD4 or MW2 and work their way up from there again. Just like how Halo should work it's way up from Halo 3 again.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
BO2 lag compensation gave me an aneurism.
#56XxOblivion77Posted 12/15/2012 12:00:21 PM
You can't rush in this game because lag comp determines whether you win head on gun fights... or lose somehow for no reason.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
BO2 lag compensation gave me an aneurism.
#57geodANGERPosted 12/15/2012 12:21:41 PM
MK_God posted...
All hail MW2. Greatest COD. That's when they did everything right. Perks were just right, guns were great, kill streaks were JUST FINE! Now it's all about changing all that crap up and ruining it.

I also loved World at War...and 4

lol I hated MW2 I can't think of one decent map

all hail Black ops 1 such awesome maps and guns
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#58GrimMTrixXPosted 12/15/2012 12:42:21 PM
Ive had zero problems playing. This is by far my favorite of any cod game and i loved mw2
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
#59Andrew_RyannPosted 12/15/2012 1:48:42 PM
Agree with everything. One huge improvement is if they would just up the damage on the guns. It takes an eternity of time to kill someone in this game than it does MW3. The damage dropoff for AR's also seems to be WAY too high. There will be a person headglitching, comfortably within the 3 shot kill range, and I can go and get 3-4 hit markers and that person still will not be dead. How exactly with only their head showing can it take that many bullets? Either AR damage drop off is too severe, or the game is flat out lying when it tells me it got a hit marker. Not to mention its insanely hard to hit them anyway with recoil combined with Stock strafe speed teleporting back and forth through bullets because Treyarch doesn't even understand their own engine's limitations. I'm doing the diamond camo for AR's and am almost done so I've tried all of them, and this always happens with any automatic AR. 3 shot AR's are by far the worst though; I've had people in shot gun range take 3 bursts to kill.

To be good (consistently get high streaks) you have to play this ridiculous minigame type of thing where the object is to keep the number of "unsafe" paths to your current position at a minimum at all times. This involves mostly just hugging the edge of the map and buffering other "unsafe" paths with teammate arrows, always stopping and going backwards if the unsafe path number gets too high. It gets tedious to have to constantly keep doing this.
#60ShadowUmbreon42Posted 12/15/2012 1:56:25 PM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...

Mw3 had me spawn on a BETTY you can't compare these spawns at all.

Someone seems mad they aren't catered to an ac-130 like mw3 let you do.

Play the objective and stop camping.

Sounds like your one of the assassin campers i was talking about in the previous thread.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 You should go sub. Digimon World Dusk FC 0991-5020-3268