Think I'm done with this game. This is even worse than MW3

#71WOT BSPosted 12/16/2012 1:10:16 AM(edited)
games shouldn't be a stressful experience, but this one is. its not fun for whatever reason. its too bad all the modes are plagued with it. strike force missions on hardened or vet... transit... and obviously the MP
---
GT: Extract Hz
#72AngelicTouch99Posted 12/16/2012 1:11:57 AM
Mabye you should adapt. I consistently get my EMP/Dogs/Ect and I only play deathmatch, kill confirmed
#73Bloody_SkyPosted 12/16/2012 1:15:04 AM
I agree with most of what you said, TC.

Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Vet players, are you guys honestly satisfied with this COD or are you playing it because your friends play it and there's nothing better?

There are things better (IMO). But I just play it because my friends always throw me damn invites and I join them in hopes for a good game. If they don't patch it soon though (at least patch the damn lag and spawns), then I am just going to start ignoring the invites all together. I have a lot of other games I can play instead. I still haven't even started on Alan Wake yet. =/
---
Stop reading my sig, you creep. No really... Stop it.
I said stop! HELP! Stranger danger!
#74TecmoB0Posted 12/16/2012 1:18:46 AM
the reason most of the people on this board like it is because of killstreaks. weak as hell in mw3, dominate here. the people that party frequently and have a good connection have no reason to hate this game
---
Despondent transponder
#75oReloadPosted 12/16/2012 1:27:02 AM
hat_red posted...
no, you just dont know how to play the game

???????
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
#76RandomTrampPosted 12/16/2012 8:17:07 AM
Andrew_Ryann posted...
Agree with everything. One huge improvement is if they would just up the damage on the guns. It takes an eternity of time to kill someone in this game than it does MW3. The damage dropoff for AR's also seems to be WAY too high...

This. Plus I also agreed with your other point about disappearing bullets. Treyarch have an ongoing war against the first 3 bullets fired by any full-auto gun. I too have often turned towards my second target, only to realise too late that the first target is still mysteriously standing, despite 3 to 5 almost point blank hit markers with an MSMC.

These 2 factors make engaging multiple enemies a chore which, coupled with spawn issues, make decent streaks harder to achieve. Any player consistently getting high streaks (Lodestar upwards) when playing solo, I take my hat off to you.
#77Zero IXPosted 12/16/2012 8:25:29 AM
>"That's it! I'm quitting this game and going back to [insert last CoD game here]!"
>Continues playing current CoD game
>Typical CoD player xfd

The kicker is that when the next CoD game comes out, people will threaten to return to this one just like they're threatening to return to the once almost universally reviled (if the Internet is to be believed) MW3.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame