I have 0 success with the MSMC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I have 0 success with the MSMC

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
3 years ago#11
Is this to abuse crappy hitboxes?

probably

The MCMcrapper just kills waaaay to slow at close range and why would I want silencer to reduce range?

it still has a great 4 shot range and kills in 3 out to a fair distance. I think mathematically the 3 hit kill guns kill faster than the 4 hit kill guns despite the fire rate difference and you'll always be aiming with the stock

screw the stock. i had black people raging on the mic when raid dom came up and i got pissed enough to use the msmc with a silencer, quickdraw, and fast mag. when my connection allows it to do work i can get multiple vsats around. when my connection sucks its an undermagged idk if thats a word pdw that hogs attachments

why dey gotta be black doe
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively

User Info: KAnE3o1

KAnE3o1
3 years ago#12
I do better with the Vector as well.
PSN: KAnE3o1/360:KAnE3o1
http://www.youtube.com/KAnE3o1

User Info: TecmoB0

TecmoB0
3 years ago#13
pretty sure it wasnt a white guy calling me the n word the entire game. not sure why they voted for raid twice. it does make sense, though. bo jackson is black
Despondent transponder

User Info: gunho7

gunho7
3 years ago#14
supercoolisaac posted...
gunho7 posted...
The MCMcrapper just kills waaaay to slow at close range and why would I want silencer to reduce range?

Kills faster at close range than any SMG not named the skorpion. Also one of the only 2 smg's (the other being the PDW) that can kill in 3 bullets.

I don't doubt you about that range crap but man, when I use this thing at close range it seems like it takes the longest to kill

Vector masterrace.
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad

User Info: AngelicTouch99

AngelicTouch99
3 years ago#15
Silencer and extended mags do just fine for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I have 0 success with the MSMC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived