I have 0 success with the MSMC

#11fatclemenzaPosted 12/15/2012 7:28:53 PM
Is this to abuse crappy hitboxes?

probably

The MCMcrapper just kills waaaay to slow at close range and why would I want silencer to reduce range?

it still has a great 4 shot range and kills in 3 out to a fair distance. I think mathematically the 3 hit kill guns kill faster than the 4 hit kill guns despite the fire rate difference and you'll always be aiming with the stock

screw the stock. i had black people raging on the mic when raid dom came up and i got pissed enough to use the msmc with a silencer, quickdraw, and fast mag. when my connection allows it to do work i can get multiple vsats around. when my connection sucks its an undermagged idk if thats a word pdw that hogs attachments

why dey gotta be black doe
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#12KAnE3o1Posted 12/15/2012 7:30:20 PM
I do better with the Vector as well.
---
PSN: KAnE3o1/360:KAnE3o1
http://www.youtube.com/KAnE3o1
#13TecmoB0Posted 12/15/2012 7:34:30 PM(edited)
pretty sure it wasnt a white guy calling me the n word the entire game. not sure why they voted for raid twice. it does make sense, though. bo jackson is black
---
Despondent transponder
#14gunho7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 7:33:53 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
gunho7 posted...
The MCMcrapper just kills waaaay to slow at close range and why would I want silencer to reduce range?

Kills faster at close range than any SMG not named the skorpion. Also one of the only 2 smg's (the other being the PDW) that can kill in 3 bullets.

I don't doubt you about that range crap but man, when I use this thing at close range it seems like it takes the longest to kill

Vector masterrace.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#15AngelicTouch99Posted 12/15/2012 10:17:45 PM
Silencer and extended mags do just fine for me.