Sooo, why so much complaining?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Sooo, why so much complaining?
3 years ago#1
Everyone crying over "Nerfing" this or "Buffing" that, Lag being the reason for every death, etc etc...
Why don't i have any issues? I don't have major lag, just like people said Blops lagged and i never had issues.

I love the maps, most favorite would be Plaza. Just like the whole Fireworks, club music, neon look and its a decent size to me. Standoff is good to me too but i'm not sure why >_> I just like it.

Weapons are not bad at all, yes SMGs are powerful but some still lack accuracy that i need. Most favorite weapon for each class personally are
Shotgun: Remington 870 MCS
Assault: SWAT-556
Sniper: DSR 50
Pistol: B23R
Ballistic Knife too because it feels easy to use now, least to me.

I see why people think target finder is dumb, as i agree. But most of the other attachments are fine and i'm happy they switched some from perks to attachments.

Pick 10 is awesome, as i can make a class with only a knife and accept others challenges better than i could in Blops. Plus having two perks of one group is something i've always wanted.
I can hear enemy footsteps fine as well, since i noticed people complaining about that too.

I've got least 1 of every SS and find them all useful.
Also haven't had issues with the CP but i haven't downloaded Nuketown 2025 yet which seemed to have most issues.

I could keep going but i'm sure this is enough to spark a tl;dr. My point is, i'm having fun with this game. I never could get into MW3, it's the only one i don't own. And comparing them i like Blops2 as much as the first. Yes quickscopes/dropshots are annoying but i learned how to deal with them way back.

I get some complaints, but sometimes i think you guys cry over something just for attention. Like when my girls 5 yr old niece throws her soup cause she wants someone to come to her, even if they are pissed off. I understand it's not the case, and that some of you are literally only 5 years older than 5.. But still.. What the hell?
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
3 years ago#2
I won't read all that but I'm happy for you and not having issues and I would feel the same way if I didn't lag. But, I do lag. And I watch the kill cams and the theater, I may wear glasses but I'm not that blind yet and I don't have a brain disorder where I'm 2 seconds behind in daily life.

I'm left with chalking it up to lag comp.
3 years ago#3
Nice to see youre not complaining, but posts like these aren't any better. You call others out for needing attention....hypocrit.
3 years ago#4
People complained about them nerfing stuff BECAUSE it was done in response to complainers.
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
3 years ago#5
Yeah i'm still trying to figure out why some people don't have issues at all while others do. I'm having fun though, also i could care less for attention simply posting as i noticed this board is filled with complaints more than anything.

Then again, anyone who posts a topic/reply is wanting attention when you think about it. Haha.
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Sooo, why so much complaining?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived