Whats your k/d now and what would it HONESTLY be without lag problems

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Whats your k/d now and what would it HONESTLY be without lag problems

User Info: RazorSharp02

RazorSharp02
3 years ago#41
Not sure how to say "if there was no lag I would have a....." Mainly because it seems you're either on the good side, or you're on the bad side. Not a lot of middle ground.

When I feel like I'm on the bad side I'm around a .85 -.90 but when I notice things are smoother I'm running around a 2.0 I'd guess. Pretty big difference such a fine line can make but it stands out the most in distance shooting for me, when I see someone round a corner and kill me before I even get sights up.

KCCO & Mind the gap
XBL/PSN:RazorSharp02

User Info: SECRETSQUIRRRL

SECRETSQUIRRRL
3 years ago#42
im at a 1.23 right now...it may go up to a 1.8-9...i dunno...but i'm sick and tired of dropping a half of a clip into a guy ( all hit markers 'hitting the target ) then getting one shotgun blast to take me out...from 20 ft away. Then, upon watching the replay, i see that not one single bullet hits him and boom i'm dead...

User Info: nuschler2212

nuschler2212
3 years ago#43
I'm easily a 1.70 right now which is strange because I have to play so differently because of the lag.

Who knows without the lag.

If you add in the ability to hear footsteps at a somewhat normal level, the skys the limit.
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.

User Info: DerechoLucival

DerechoLucival
3 years ago#44
3.52 atm with over 600 SPM, would probably be a 4 without this silly lag comp. In fact it will most likely be around there by next week because I only have about a day played and not too many kills. I don't even care about my K/D that much--I care about SPM more. I rarely check it but it's been climbing like crazy these past few days.

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619
3 years ago#45
2.15 atm and would only be a few points higher, maybe 2.50 or something
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD

User Info: lapot1

lapot1
3 years ago#46
In both bo and mw3 my kd is 1.8. In this atrocious game its 1.3. Might go back to mw3 soon my nerves can't take much more.

User Info: ShadowUmbreon42

ShadowUmbreon42
3 years ago#47
i had a 1.05 kd at first. Dropped to .95 with the extra lag s*** i've went through.

I did bring it back up by .02 points though so it's a start.

I would be at least 1.10 i don't consider my self that good at the game but it would keep the tryhards from whining about my k/d
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 You should go sub. Digimon World Dusk FC 0991-5020-3268

User Info: Jnak6

Jnak6
3 years ago#48
Mine is 1.3 something in this game. I've stopped giving any credence to KDR in this game due to the horrendous connection issues.

I'm typically a 1.5ish player, so I'd be around there if people weren't skipping around and walking through bullets. I did manage to get my KDR from 1.12 to 1.4, but now it's dropping again. Started with a 2.3 the first couple days of the game and everything went downhill from there.

User Info: SkilzMC

SkilzMC
3 years ago#49
1.3-ish but usually mine is 2.3-ish. I find that SBM effects your KD more than lag problems which have been in every CoD
- GT Skillz MC

User Info: Velhac0

Velhac0
3 years ago#50

2.1ish
GT: Velhac0 / PSN: TruRogue
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Whats your k/d now and what would it HONESTLY be without lag problems

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived