Would you rather have OP assault rifles?

#21fatclemenzaPosted 12/16/2012 12:37:31 PM
M16 in COD4 scenario?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUdge NO! I'll check my corners instead.

Yeah, who would want a burst AR that actually kills at range?
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#22The_Gun_Sh0wPosted 12/16/2012 12:38:17 PM
ARs are fine in this game, you just can't run around with them like you used to because of all the SMG players. If you take things slowly and outflank the other team and play defensively then you can do as well as any SMG class.

All depends on your playstyle, if you wanna run around use an SMG if you wanna play smart use an AR
---
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w
#23chessmyantidrugPosted 12/16/2012 12:45:45 PM
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...
ARs are fine in this game, you just can't run around with them like you used to because of all the SMG players. If you take things slowly and outflank the other team and play defensively then you can do as well as any SMG class.

All depends on your playstyle, if you wanna run around use an SMG if you wanna play smart use an AR

I play much better with assault rifles than I do SMGs. I think the last Call of Duty title where a SMG may have been my best weapon was Call of Duty 4 with the MP5. It's impossible to tell with anything before Black Ops.
#24X ProwLPosted 12/16/2012 12:46:41 PM
Call of duty 2 was released on Xbox 360 November 17, 2005 from IW
Call of duty 3 was released on Xbox 360 November 7, 2006 from 3arc.

The year is currently 2012.

This series has been going on non-stop since 2005.

If either of these teams can't get a game as closely balanced as possible it's unacceptable. These are experienced, Well funded studios with a huge amount of staff.

Instead of complaining or thinking "what should be OP?" you should be thinking, how come after 7 years of titles in this series we Still have to worry about OP weapons along with other problems that have plagued this series for Years.

Clearly this community has incredibly low standards and if your reading this that means your likely part of this community.

Stand up for yourself or continue to be taken advantage of.
---
Gamefaqs, The only place where a Single post can get moderated, Overturned and then RE-Moderated. Pathetic.
#25chessmyantidrugPosted 12/16/2012 12:47:52 PM
X ProwL posted...
Call of duty 2 was released on Xbox 360 November 17, 2005 from IW
Call of duty 3 was released on Xbox 360 November 7, 2006 from 3arc.

The year is currently 2012.

This series has been going on non-stop since 2005.

If either of these teams can't get a game as closely balanced as possible it's unacceptable. These are experienced, Well funded studios with a huge amount of staff.

Instead of complaining or thinking "what should be OP?" you should be thinking, how come after 7 years of titles in this series we Still have to worry about OP weapons along with other problems that have plagued this series for Years.

Clearly this community has incredibly low standards and if your reading this that means your likely part of this community.

Stand up for yourself or continue to be taken advantage of.

Nothing in this game is overpowered, though.
#26aNiceLayPosted 12/16/2012 12:55:32 PM
You can't aim or run as fast or ADS as fast with them so yes, please.
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3