We need an option to vote someone out of a lobby.

#11Andrew_RyannPosted 12/17/2012 7:41:46 AM
RazorSharp02 posted...
Andrew_Ryann posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
BipBapBam posted...
No. It would be far too abused.

Define abuse? How is kicking a camper from Kill Confirmed who has 33 kills and 1 confirm abuse? If you're swearing and acting like an idiot and nobody likes you so they vote you out, how is that abuse? Please explain

"Hey butt buddies, I don't like this guys face, lets all vote him out"
"LOL OK"

That's how

That's a few and far between example. You're using the extremes for your argument. And a persons face isn't even visible. Please try again with a logical example.

I don't see whats illogical about a group of friends abusing their majority. It happens in every single game I've played that implements this. Legitimate use of the feature is actually the "few and far between".
#12Wookie_Is_BackPosted 12/17/2012 7:42:43 AM
Andrew_Ryann posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
BipBapBam posted...

Define abuse? How is kicking a camper from Kill Confirmed who has 33 kills and 1 confirm abuse? If you're swearing and acting like an idiot and nobody likes you so they vote you out, how is that abuse? Please explain

"LOL OK"

That's how

And...? Where's the problem?
#13shinnok2k5Posted 12/17/2012 7:46:53 AM(edited)
He's not exaggerating, any time a party saw another player who murdered them they would force him out so they can keep doing what they do. It would be abused man, remember that this is cod, not many of is have much rationale and maturity. Many are between 10 and 17. This isn't forza which likely is a bit more grown up.
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#14PvtPorkSordPosted 12/17/2012 7:45:20 AM
You should only be able to boot from your team.
#15bigbug1992Posted 12/17/2012 7:46:39 AM
Its abused all the time in Red Dead Redemption.

You get a kill off someone, in competitive multiplayer, and seconds later your name is on the screen to get kicked.
---
This is bad! Badbadbadbad! Bad for team plasma...or plasbad for short!
http://alturl.com/iy269 Black FC: 0605 2126 9448
#16RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:48:31 AM
shinnok2k5 posted...
He's not exaggerating, any time a party saw another player who murdered them they would force him out so they can keep doing what they do. It would be abused man, remember that this its cod, not many of its have much rationale and maturity. Many are between 10 and 17. This isn't forza which likely is a bit more grown up.

Yeah, I realize this game has the stigma of being run by kids. But I'll be honest. I've been playing for about 40 hours online so far and I've HONESLTY met 3 kids with mics. Everyone else has been an adult that I've talked to.

I wish I was exaggerating and I've actually been very surprised because of the games immature reputation. But I bet if you started taking a tally you might notice the same. It's weird. Maybe just the kids don't have mics or something to that effect, but then the mature players who can talk would work together and make an educated decision as a group
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
XBL/PSN:RazorSharp02
#17DigitalIncisionPosted 12/17/2012 7:49:36 AM
RazorSharp02 posted...
Andrew_Ryann posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
BipBapBam posted...

"LOL OK"

That's how

That's a few and far between example. You're using the extremes for your argument. And a persons face isn't even visible. Please try again with a logical example.

That's not even remotely extreme. This is Call of Duty. lol. come on son.
---
Digi
White boards are remarkable.
#18Wookie_Is_BackPosted 12/17/2012 7:49:57 AM
I still don't see the problem with a party booting people from a lobby.
#19Zero IXPosted 12/17/2012 7:50:28 AM
This is an objectively terrible idea that would be horribly abused.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#20WraithX_959Posted 12/17/2012 7:52:14 AM
Agreed TC, however sometimes it's hilarious to listen to the whiners with there awesome K/D when they can't figure out why there team lost.