We need an option to vote someone out of a lobby.

#21shadowsofdawnPosted 12/17/2012 7:55:52 AM
Zero IX posted...
This is an objectively terrible idea that would be horribly abused.

This. Don't give people the right to control how others play in any way.

I guarantee if this were implmented somebody would be kicked after every round for no other reason than because they can.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#22chessmyantidrugPosted 12/17/2012 7:56:00 AM
This is a terrible idea. Just because you aren't directly playing the objective doesn't mean you're not playing the objective. For example, flanking the enemy team in Domination and killing them all from behind will more than likely allow two or three of your teammates to jump onto a flag and capture it. You didn't capture the flag yourself, but you enabled your team to capture it.

There's several roles to be filled in objective game modes. It's inefficient for the entire team to be doing the same thing, except for maybe in S&D.
#23darkshadowmasterPosted 12/17/2012 7:57:21 AM

Yeah, I realize this game has the stigma of being run by kids. But I'll be honest. I've been playing for about 40 hours online so far and I've HONESLTY met 3 kids with mics. Everyone else has been an adult that I've talked to.

I'll agree I find more "adults" have mics than kids, however I've also noticed that the kids that do have mics are actually more mature than around 80% of these "adults" I've heard on here (the game).
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#24RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 8:00:52 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
This is a terrible idea. Just because you aren't directly playing the objective doesn't mean you're not playing the objective. For example, flanking the enemy team in Domination and killing them all from behind will more than likely allow two or three of your teammates to jump onto a flag and capture it. You didn't capture the flag yourself, but you enabled your team to capture it.

There's several roles to be filled in objective game modes. It's inefficient for the entire team to be doing the same thing, except for maybe in S&D.

I agree. And If you're helping you're team will notice an would not be incline to vote you out. Which accounts or half of the votes in the lobby. You would be safe.

I'm referring to the legitimate campers on Dom or the people in KC with 30+ kills and a 5% confirm ratio. Not the snipers protecting from a sniping point or the people collecting tags and playing the objectives.
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
XBL/PSN:RazorSharp02
#25chessmyantidrugPosted 12/17/2012 8:04:36 AM
I don't understand why someone would neglect tags in Kill Confirmed. It takes too long to get scorestreaks accumulating 50 points as a time. I usually end up with around a 3:1 to 3:2 kill-to-confirm ratio. It depends on the size of the map and whether or not I call in a Stealth Chopper. It's usually not worth running down tags in Turbine, or any long-range kills for that matter.
#26shinnok2k5Posted 12/17/2012 8:05:11 AM
Nah man, is ninety percent 21 and below that play this and there is no easy you can convince me they would come together abs make a rational decision. People would be voted out every round just because they can be and no other reason. I'm sorry it hurts your feelings that we don't want it, but in reality we should in no way be able to control how someone else Plays the game and it would be abused for sure. How about instead of forcing someone else out, you just back out and find a new lobby. I tend to only play about three games with a given team before I back out of them anyway.
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#27Zero IXPosted 12/17/2012 8:09:59 AM
RazorSharp02 posted...
I'm referring to the legitimate campers on Dom or the people in KC with 30+ kills and a 5% confirm ratio. Not the snipers protecting from a sniping point or the people collecting tags and playing the objectives.

You could kiss any halfway decent sniper or shotgunner goodbye. Did you forget lobbies auto-balance after each map? The average CoD player will see the GamerTag of a player who killed him up for getting kicked and vote to boot, especially in lobbies where the mean broad skill deviates from the average.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#28RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 8:10:03 AM
shinnok2k5 posted...
Nah man, is ninety percent 21 and below that play this and there is no easy you can convince me they would come together abs make a rational decision. People would be voted out every round just because they can be and no other reason. I'm sorry it hurts your feelings that we don't want it, but in reality we should in no way be able to control how someone else Plays the game and it would be abused for sure. How about instead of forcing someone else out, you just back out and find a new lobby. I tend to only play about three games with a given team before I back out of them anyway.

You forgot *FACT*

Also please don't assume my "feelings are hurt". It's merely an idea I threw out there. Nothing personal either way. And using you as an example, if you were the player kicked, why would you care? You would be changing lobbies after 2 more games anyway
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
XBL/PSN:RazorSharp02
#29Cornbread4lifePosted 12/17/2012 8:11:03 AM
I always liked Socom 2's voting system.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#30darkshadowmasterPosted 12/17/2012 8:12:35 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
I don't understand why someone would neglect tags in Kill Confirmed. It takes too long to get scorestreaks accumulating 50 points as a time. I usually end up with around a 3:1 to 3:2 kill-to-confirm ratio. It depends on the size of the map and whether or not I call in a Stealth Chopper. It's usually not worth running down tags in Turbine, or any long-range kills for that matter.

Because they want to pad their KD. Going for the tag means you may be shot from behind running to it. They would rather increase their KD a little bit at a time than risk a death going after a tag that may have someone guarding it.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.