We need an option to vote someone out of a lobby.

#31shinnok2k5Posted 12/17/2012 8:17:50 AM
RazorSharp02 posted...
shinnok2k5 posted...
Nah man, is ninety percent 21 and below that play this and there is no easy you can convince me they would come together abs make a rational decision. People would be voted out every round just because they can be and no other reason. I'm sorry it hurts your feelings that we don't want it, but in reality we should in no way be able to control how someone else Plays the game and it would be abused for sure. How about instead of forcing someone else out, you just back out and find a new lobby. I tend to only play about three games with a given team before I back out of them anyway.

You forgot *FACT*

Also please don't assume my "feelings are hurt". It's merely an idea I threw out there. Nothing personal either way. And using you as an example, if you were the player kicked, why would you care? You would be changing lobbies after 2 more games anyway

Nah, I dont do that fact crap, its my opinion and my experience. and it would bother me because when I play I play with my wife, her friend Nicole, and a few of my friends. Its already enough of a pain in the but when we accidentally tk people one of us gets kicked, It would be twice as bad if I got kicked because, say for example, im running a shotgun and crushing you in headquarters or demolition. if it worked the way you intended, sure, but it won't brother. the unfortunate truth is it won't. It sounds good in theory, but in practice it would be abused.
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#32Lord_TenseEyePosted 12/17/2012 8:19:25 AM
That's a horrible idea. The cheaters/crybabies and morons will use that to vote legit players out of the lobby.
#33SnakeEyes170Posted 12/17/2012 8:23:21 AM
RazorSharp02 posted...
BipBapBam posted...
No. It would be far too abused.

Define abuse? How is kicking a camper from Kill Confirmed who has 33 kills and 1 confirm abuse? If you're swearing and acting like an idiot and nobody likes you so they vote you out, how is that abuse? Please explain

in games with a votekicking system a griefer can start **** with you and deliberately try to mess you up, then say "blah blah this definitely-not-innocent guy is griefing" and everybody will believe them and kick them out
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player
#34chessmyantidrugPosted 12/17/2012 8:25:11 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
I don't understand why someone would neglect tags in Kill Confirmed. It takes too long to get scorestreaks accumulating 50 points as a time. I usually end up with around a 3:1 to 3:2 kill-to-confirm ratio. It depends on the size of the map and whether or not I call in a Stealth Chopper. It's usually not worth running down tags in Turbine, or any long-range kills for that matter.

Because they want to pad their KD. Going for the tag means you may be shot from behind running to it. They would rather increase their KD a little bit at a time than risk a death going after a tag that may have someone guarding it.

That sounds like a smart player to me. If you stay alive, you're not putting a tag on the ground for the enemy to collect. Kill Confirmed is really just an evolved version of TDM. Elite tells me I have 4367 kills, 3118 confirms and 871 denies. I don't know if that's just core if it includes hardcore.
#35rcommeePosted 12/17/2012 8:29:53 AM
Will someone please show the wookie some attention.
---
(S) (I) (G) (N) (A) (T) (U) (R) (E)
#36darkshadowmasterPosted 12/17/2012 8:35:34 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
I don't understand why someone would neglect tags in Kill Confirmed. It takes too long to get scorestreaks accumulating 50 points as a time. I usually end up with around a 3:1 to 3:2 kill-to-confirm ratio. It depends on the size of the map and whether or not I call in a Stealth Chopper. It's usually not worth running down tags in Turbine, or any long-range kills for that matter.

Because they want to pad their KD. Going for the tag means you may be shot from behind running to it. They would rather increase their KD a little bit at a time than risk a death going after a tag that may have someone guarding it.

That sounds like a smart player to me. If you stay alive, you're not putting a tag on the ground for the enemy to collect. Kill Confirmed is really just an evolved version of TDM. Elite tells me I have 4367 kills, 3118 confirms and 871 denies. I don't know if that's just core if it includes hardcore.

If you want to do it when your team is winning thats fine, however people also do it when their team is losing.That's when I really have an issue with it.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#37ish0turfac3Posted 12/17/2012 8:38:43 AM
As long as the option isn't availble in ffa I'm fine with the idea.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#38bigbug1992Posted 12/17/2012 8:40:48 AM
rcommee posted...

Me'thinks Wookie has earned quite a few ignores recently, for saying things people don't agree with.
---
This is bad! Badbadbadbad! Bad for team plasma...or plasbad for short!
http://alturl.com/iy269 Black FC: 0605 2126 9448
#39Wookie_Is_BackPosted 12/17/2012 8:42:39 AM
rcommee posted...

PLEASE. Lmao I hate having an honest question.
#40RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 8:43:18 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
As long as the option isn't availble in ffa I'm fine with the idea.

Yeah. I could definitely see a problem with it in certain game modes. FFA being one for sure. It would have to be something that would be limited to objective based games if it were ever implemented.

Obviously this would never actually happen. Too many flaws and community hatred. Mainly because as a whole Ive noticed the CoD community is full of douchebaggery. But if people weren't jerks about it, then it would work
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
XBL/PSN:RazorSharp02