We need an option to vote someone out of a lobby.

#71RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 10:33:52 AM
aLmosT_bLinD posted...
a vote against your team only would be better. But this would ruin everything just people's match xp and their challenges earned. all kinds of factors would come in.

This would be terrible to have as an option mid game. Because new players who are learning or having a bad game would always be getting liked mid game and never learning. Very poor idea.

Would have to be in between games only. Same screen where you select the next map for instance.
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
XBL/PSN:RazorSharp02
#72veggie530Posted 12/17/2012 10:45:40 AM
Andrew_Ryann posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
BipBapBam posted...
No. It would be far too abused.

Define abuse? How is kicking a camper from Kill Confirmed who has 33 kills and 1 confirm abuse? If you're swearing and acting like an idiot and nobody likes you so they vote you out, how is that abuse? Please explain

"Hey butt buddies, I don't like this guys face, lets all vote him out"
"LOL OK"

That's how

So what, though? If they made it to where at least 8 people had to vote for you to get kicked out, then a full party couldn't do it, it'd have to be your team, too.
#73seankimberley42Posted 12/17/2012 11:03:05 AM
Where would it stop though? What happens when the majority of the players in a game hate shotgun users so they start booting the guy using a shotgun?

Besides they have a feature you can use to achieve a similar end result; you can leave the game and form a full party to play. I know its not your preferred method, but at the same time, neither is getting booted from a purchased game to the other guy.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#74JermasaurusPosted 12/17/2012 11:03:59 AM
Ever play Left 4 Dead?

Kick option is abused to an insane degree. This community is 1,000 times worse.

And you think this would work?
---
GamerTag : Jermasaurus
#75dengeistPosted 12/17/2012 11:08:02 AM
Bad idea. The last game I've played where people could get kicked was l4d:2, and getting kicked for some silly reason is the norm, especially on vs. some people are truly nuts and go on a power trip. Some people do it for lulz. While its a good idea, it underestimates the maturity level of the average gamer.

On to this game, there's just too many ways this can go wrong. No mic? Kicked. Talking too much? Kicked. Getting too many kills? Kicked. Not getting enough kills? Kicked. "Not playing the objective?" (Whatever that means). Kicked. Blocked the doorway? Kicked. Doing your own thing? Kicked. Not in the party? Kicked. Don't like your gamer tag? Kicked.

It's too subjective. Muting people was a great feature that was added. The average player stays in a lobby one to three games before they move on. No reason to add a feature to kick them, they usually kick themselves after a while.
#76Mr_Yum_YumsPosted 12/17/2012 11:34:49 AM
RazorSharp02 posted...
BipBapBam posted...

Define abuse? How is kicking a camper from Kill Confirmed who has 33 kills and 1 confirm abuse? If you're swearing and acting like an idiot and nobody likes you so they vote you out, how is that abuse? Please explain
Hell no. I play solo and can dominate some lobbys if you don't want to play with one player thats your problem not theirs and just back out.

Sorry for the potato phone camera pic but who do you think would get voted out?
http://imgur.com/00t52
#77RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 11:38:05 AM
Mr_Yum_Yums posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
BipBapBam posted...

Hell no. I play solo and can dominate some lobbys if you don't want to play with one player thats your problem not theirs and just back out.

Sorry for the potato phone camera pic but who do you think would get voted out?
http://imgur.com/00t52

Please read before you post. You're pretty off topic at this point. Try reading the rest of the posts before acting hard and making everyone else sound like a cry baby. That's not how debates work
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
#78RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/17/2012 11:42:17 AM
Dumbest idea ever.

People can leave after a match a find a new one less than 15 seconds. You butthurt about someone in a lobby you leave.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#79RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 11:44:41 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Dumbest idea ever.

People can leave after a match a find a new one less than 15 seconds. You butthurt about someone in a lobby you leave.

How exactly do you close a topic? People obviously aren't willing to bring legitimate discussion to a debate. They just want to act hard and call you butt hurt. Stupid and childish at best.

Any mods that can just shut this topic down now?
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
#80kushahilicPosted 12/17/2012 11:48:36 AM
RazorSharp02 posted...
Andrew_Ryann posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
BipBapBam posted...

"Hey butt buddies, I don't like this guys face, lets all vote him out"
"LOL OK"

That's how

That's a few and far between example. You're using the extremes for your argument. And a persons face isn't even visible. Please try again with a logical example.

Wow no it is not. This would happen all the time. You're ignorant if you don't think so. Most immature fan base ever.