We need an option to vote someone out of a lobby.

#81RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 11:50:38 AM
kushahilic posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
Andrew_Ryann posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
BipBapBam posted...
No. It would be far too abused.

Define abuse? How is kicking a camper from Kill Confirmed who has 33 kills and 1 confirm abuse? If you're swearing and acting like an idiot and nobody likes you so they vote you out, how is that abuse? Please explain

"Hey butt buddies, I don't like this guys face, lets all vote him out"
"LOL OK"

That's how

That's a few and far between example. You're using the extremes for your argument. And a persons face isn't even visible. Please try again with a logical example.

Wow no it is not. This would happen all the time. You're ignorant if you don't think so. Most immature fan base ever.

Yeah. I had way too much faith in people's ability to be mature. This topic is the shining example that the community shouldn't be trusted to feed and clothe themselves let alone make decisions based on evaluating another persons actions. My fault.
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
XBL/PSN:RazorSharp02
#82RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/17/2012 11:57:44 AM
People would get voted out for

-dominating
-using high point scorestreaks (warthog, dogs, chopper, etc...)
-camping
-using smg
-using shotgun
-quick scoping
-Using TF
-head glitching
-run n gunning to well with a laser MSMC
-getting benefit from the lag and owning with a pistol
-talking to much in game chat
-using betties or claymores
-using RPG

and the list goes on. Like I said, dumb idea. It would be abused WAY to much with the childish tryhard community that COD is.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#83RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 12:01:58 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...

-dominating
-camping
-using smg
-using shotgun
-quick scoping
-Using TF
-head glitching
-using RPG

and the list goes on. Like I said, dumb idea. It would be abused WAY to much with the childish tryhard community that COD is.

You see though, people mistake the "gfaqs community" for the "CoD community". They're distinctly different.

I would say (not fact) 5% or the people I run into on CoD while I'm playing are immature, untrustworthy, game ruining idiots. While 5% of the people on this board are actually mature thoughtful adults. So don't get the 2 confused.
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
#84_HahaaE_Posted 12/17/2012 12:03:52 PM
Good idea on paper, bad idea in practice.

The kids who role in a party (believe me, there are a ton of them; many of my IRL friends do it) would abuse this to no end. For example, I have a friend IRL who roles in a group of DBD members (basically KSI people who left the clan or whatever). He's almost always in a party of 6-9 people, and they almost always talk **** to whoever they're playing and complain about EVERYTHING. I've rolled in their party a few times before (I'm solo 99% of the time) and I ended up leaving because the way they acted was simply embarrassing. These guys act like 5 year-olds and most of them are in the 16-18 age group.

In a group of solo people, this probably wouldn't be that bad of an idea, but considering that all of the kids run in large parties, they would just vote out a solo person who was handing their asses to them.
---
MKSC: 27 WR's :: SC World Champion
SMB3 GBA: 21 WR's
#85RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/17/2012 12:04:18 PM
Ok bud. You are obviously a brick wall with your opinion. Stay thristy my friend.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#86RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 12:05:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#87RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 12:11:29 PM(edited)
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Ok bud. You are obviously a brick wall with your opinion. Stay thristy my friend.

A brick wall I am not. If you read back through this board you'd see firstly I realize this idea has holes all over the place, hence the debate. And secondly I'm open to opinions to make it work. But saying "I beat you, you're a diaper wearing cry baby who will simply kick me because you suck and I'm better" isn't a reasonable objection. This has been several people's post. I'm looking for something thought provoking and insightful. A reasonable debate.

I see your last point but if it requires 7-8 to vote one out, you're not going to get that many simply because you're laser sighting your SMG.

---
KCCO & Mind the gap
#88DolphLundgrennnPosted 12/17/2012 12:09:52 PM
I don't want to be kicked just because I did well. Just leave the lobby.
#89lolcharizardPosted 12/17/2012 12:12:38 PM
RazorSharp02 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

-dominating
-camping
-using smg
-using shotgun
-quick scoping
-Using TF
-head glitching
-using RPG

You see though, people mistake the "gfaqs community" for the "CoD community". They're distinctly different.

I would say (not fact) 5% or the people I run into on CoD while I'm playing are immature, untrustworthy, game ruining idiots. While 5% of the people on this board are actually mature thoughtful adults. So don't get the 2 confused.

I would like to have the lobbies you're getting because 90% of the lobbies I get are composed of manchildren and actual children.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#90RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 12:14:27 PM
lolcharizard posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

-dominating
-camping
-using smg
-using shotgun
-quick scoping
-Using TF
-head glitching
-using RPG

I would like to have the lobbies you're getting because 90% of the lobbies I get are composed of manchildren and actual children.

Send me a FR then. No problem. It may be a local thing? From what I read they try to match you with people locally for best server connection so maybe it's just a California/West coast thing? I have no idea but I've met tons of cool people in the last couple weeks
---
KCCO & Mind the gap