We need an option to vote someone out of a lobby.

#91lolcharizardPosted 12/17/2012 12:19:06 PM
Ugh, you missed the point. There's a reason the online gaming community is often mocked for its bigotry and the plentiful amount of little kids. Also, why would a series so obsessed with casual play and money do something like a kick system? Support from MW3 and combat training were done to make casual gamers do better.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#92RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 12:23:15 PM
lolcharizard posted...
Ugh, you missed the point. There's a reason the online gaming community is often mocked for its bigotry and the plentiful amount of little kids. Also, why would a series so obsessed with casual play and money do something like a kick system? Support from MW3 and combat training were done to make casual gamers do better.

Not sure if you're implying that's me or not. But I'm definitely not a bigot nor a little kid.

And the reason they may/would consider a kick system is because all people do is complain about camping/people not playing objectives. Read through these boards. Well if people hate the 1-2 players in that lobby so badly because they're single handedly messing up everyone else's experience. That's a reasonable start as to why it would be considered.
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
XBL/PSN:RazorSharp02
#93Gunther482Posted 12/17/2012 12:33:08 PM
So are wanting to have the option to kick people mid-game, or in lobby only? Because a kick feature during mid-game would be abused to hell and back.
#94RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 12:34:12 PM
Gunther482 posted...
So are wanting to have the option to kick people mid-game, or in lobby only? Because a kick feature during mid-game would be abused to hell and back.

Lobby. Not mid game. Mid game would be an absolutely brain dead idea. As poorly as this one seems to be even the people who like this idea would say that one was bad
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
#95Gunther482Posted 12/17/2012 12:37:43 PM
RazorSharp02 posted...
Gunther482 posted...

Lobby. Not mid game. Mid game would be an absolutely brain dead idea. As poorly as this one seems to be even the people who like this idea would say that one was bad

I see. Personally I don't think it's needed as it's easy enough to back out of a lobby and join another.
#96RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/17/2012 12:45:48 PM(edited)
I always get put in lobbies with annoying kids crying, singing, or arguing with their brother in the back round. If not them then its annoying girls being a center of attention nerd. If not that then its thugs using the N word all game. If not that its some guy calling hacks or lag switch. If not that its some adult complaining all game about anything and everything. If not that its someones dog or kid crying/barking in the back round. List goes on. Id say 30% of my matches I dont mute the entire lobby.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#97DarthnuggetzPosted 12/17/2012 1:19:32 PM
how about if you kill 6 peeps in a row without getting any tags you get auto kicked.
#98RazorSharp02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 1:27:51 PM
Darthnuggetz posted...
how about if you kill 6 peeps in a row without getting any tags you get auto kicked.

Ha. That happens to me a lot. Especially on overflow in the street area. Kill someone. Get shot by their teammate before I collect the tag. Kill someone. Get shot by their teammate before I collect the tag. Happens to me a lot. I'm kinda bad at this game. Only a 1.04 KDR. I'd get kicked a lot even though I still have about an 85% confirm ratio
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
#99shinnok2k5Posted 12/17/2012 6:53:46 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
People would get voted out for

-dominating
-using high point scorestreaks (warthog, dogs, chopper, etc...)
-camping
-using smg
-using shotgun
-quick scoping
-Using TF
-head glitching
-run n gunning to well with a laser MSMC
-getting benefit from the lag and owning with a pistol
-talking to much in game chat
-using betties or claymores
-using RPG

and the list goes on. Like I said, dumb idea. It would be abused WAY to much with the childish tryhard community that COD is.

man I would definitely kick people for quick scoping lol. I hate that crap. I absolutely hate it.
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"