Be honest, which game has the better multiplayer? MW2 or BO2

#1GaMeFrEaK316Posted 12/18/2012 9:41:50 AM
Better multiplayer, MW2 or BO2? - Results (220 votes)
Modern Warfare 2
60.45% (133 votes)
Black Ops 2
39.55% (87 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I've been seeing alot of MW2 trolls lately. It seems they've forgotten how awful OMA/DC is. MW2 is a broken, unbalanced mess.
---
COW GO MOO
#2Gunther482Posted 12/18/2012 9:43:59 AM
But at least MW2 had good network code, it was frustrating, but at least it was playable. And to be honest I really didn't like MW2 that much, I would take BO I any day over MW2.
#3mariofan619Posted 12/18/2012 9:47:02 AM
MW2 was the most fun I've had in any Call of Duty, despite its flaws.

Also had the best SnD by far.

I'd pick MW2 as my favorite, but BO2 is better in terms of overall balance. MW2's hit detection/non existent lag comp was amazing though. And the maps were much better.
---
Mini Mii | noone curr
http://sixpop.com/files/9/How.jpg
#4PharoahPelicanPosted 12/18/2012 9:47:35 AM
Gunther482 posted...
But at least MW2 had good network code, it was frustrating, but at least it was playable. And to be honest I really didn't like MW2 that much, I would take BO I any day over MW2.

Regardless of how much you exaggerate the netcode problems of Blops 2, it's far from unplayable.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#5DraconilianPosted 12/18/2012 9:47:42 AM
Better maps
Better guns
Better perks

Nothing else matters, DC may have been very powerful, but it was just one of several dozen extremely powerful setups.
G18 akimbo
Spas12 secondary
PP2000 ext mags
UMP silenced
Commando knifing
Quickscoping
The LSW (I think it was the LSW) in general
FAL Holo sight and stopping power
M16 holo sight

Just off the top of my head, overpowered items. MW2 was chaotic, and crazy, but definitely the most fun.
---
"The best, most perfectly tuned online game will always have one glaring flaw.
Anyone can play it." _ Dueric
#6CaffeineSnorterPosted 12/18/2012 9:48:20 AM
MW2 wasn't broken. IT wasn't unplayable. I still play it and the OMA/DC is a thing of the past. Everyone is hacking now but when you get those rare games where no one is hacking you get a great experience. This game is a bad experience all the time.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#7Gunther482Posted 12/18/2012 9:53:08 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
Gunther482 posted...

Regardless of how much you exaggerate the netcode problems of Blops 2, it's far from unplayable.

Yeah I know, BO II is playable. But when compared to MW2 it's kind of embarrassing how MW2, which is three years old, has better netcode than BO II.
#8irishman5705Posted 12/18/2012 9:56:13 AM
mariofan619 posted...
MW2 was the most fun I've had in any Call of Duty, despite its flaws.

Also had the best SnD by far.

I'd pick MW2 as my favorite, but BO2 is better in terms of overall balance. MW2's hit detection/non existent lag comp was amazing though. And the maps were much better.

I agree with 100% of this. I think this would be the position of most people who feel this way.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#9DarthLampePosted 12/18/2012 9:57:14 AM
MW2 is far and away my favorite. The weird lag in this one really hurts it, as well as the small maps, though I do think I like it as much as COD4.
---
SWB Drawing Update: ~10% finished!
#10RapaleemanPosted 12/18/2012 10:09:28 AM
I was one of the few that really didn't like MW2 all that much.

Sure some of the guns were cool and the loadout options were a much welcomed changed from the limited CoD4, but I never felt anything meshed together well. I did like some of the maps though. Karachi and Scrapyard were a couple of favorites.

BO2 is just fun to me. Not sure why really. I liked in CoD4 how everyone was pretty much on the same playing field in terms of loadouts (didn't hurt that most of the maps were amazing). I thought for sure I would hate BO2 and the pick 10 but in fact it is just the opposite.

The ability to go pistol only and stack perks or on the flipside walk around as a lumbering LMG beast is surprisingly refreshing. The maps are pretty awful but the simple fact that all the guns are lethal in their effective ranges is a welcomed change. Sure there are some that are better but fact that an attachment can usually make up for a weapons weakness is an interesting change. The fact that perks affect the player directly while attachments affect the weapons is an odd change that actually pays off.

Even with the weird connection issues at times BO2 is a lot more fun of a game to me. While it is still a hold trigger and shoot dudes style of game, the fact that a person can genuinely build a custom loadout to their play style has literally changed the game for me.

While I'll always miss maps like Crossfire, Crash, Backlot, or even Firing Range from BO1, I am thoroughly enjoying BO2. It also helps that Prestige is actually done right in my eyes. I've never felt the need or want to prestige in a CoD game but the fact that a person can prestige both the player and their weapons individually is a cool new addition and has gotten me hooked again.

After the lackluster BO1 and the awful MW3, I thought I was done with CoD. Even with the flaws though, BO2 has done enough right and enough different to keep me engaged for another year.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.