Be honest, which game has the better multiplayer? MW2 or BO2

#21StealthClownPosted 12/18/2012 11:34:35 AM
MW2 was by far the most fun I've had. The weapon balance was the best ever. Nearly everything was very useable. No gun clearly outclassed the others. DC was severely overrated. The perk balance was great as well. Nearly every perk was used by someone each game (with the exception being scrambler). Oh and the netcode was beautiful.
---
GT: Lenient Puddle
#22SpydogKPosted 12/18/2012 11:37:10 AM
Better multiplayer, MW2 or BO2?

I've been seeing alot of MW2 trolls lately. It seems they've forgotten how awful OMA/DC is. MW2 is a broken, unbalanced mess.
---
COW GO MOO

The MW2 trolls crack me up. With the latest patch, Black Ops 2 is so much better than MW2- which isn't saying a lot considering MW2 is the worst MP of the series.

BO1 >>>> BO2>>>>>>>MW2.
---
You have no credibility to speak on Call of Duty as a franchise if you've only been playing since Call of Duty 4...
#23chessmyantidrugPosted 12/18/2012 11:37:22 AM
SinIce posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
SinIce posted...
mw2 without question...i play that game to this day almost every night and i have 0 problems with hack/glitches

wanna know how to avoid those ppl? play hardcore... its all i play and now there are less than 1k ppl in that playlist so we have a core group of "regulars" 99% of which are cool, older(20+) , guys that just have a good time, no hack no glitches, just the occasional n00b tube (GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH F$%@ING TUBES)

so all of you who think mw2 is all hacks come play some HC TDM with me and the guys

XBL: CallMeJuicyJay

I'd rather play HC TDM in Black Ops 2. I actually prefer HC KC. I also don't feel like playing against a team full of people using Cold Blooded, which makes killstreaks practically useless. And people complain about Ghost in this game.

so you wont play because you can't rack up 40 kills with cheap a$$ killstreaks???

nvm you're right stay in BO2 you belong there

I won't play because that game is broken. I thought I made that clear in an earlier post.
#24DutchZombiePosted 12/18/2012 11:57:16 AM
StealthClown posted...
MW2 was by far the most fun I've had. The weapon balance was the best ever. Nearly everything was very useable. No gun clearly outclassed the others. DC was severely overrated. The perk balance was great as well. Nearly every perk was used by someone each game (with the exception being scrambler). Oh and the netcode was beautiful.

Couldn't agree more. I still think the OMA/DC is a flaw in MW2 (along with the Nuke), but its effectiveness and frequency has been greatly exaggerated on these boards. The maps weren't half bad either. There is a reason everybody compares the newer games to MW2 (and not COD4) because in their hearts they know it was the best and nothing has come close to it ever since.
#25CaffeineSnorterPosted 12/18/2012 11:57:39 AM
Don't forget that the poll is skewed because of all the CoD kiddies who never played MW2.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#26chessmyantidrugPosted 12/18/2012 12:18:33 PM
I actually compare everything to Call of Duty 4 or World at War because those were the last "pure" Call of Duty games. The last three had pro perks and customizable killstreaks, which drastically changed the game. Modern Warfare 2 was a good idea, but the community ended up ruining a perfectly good game. Then again, it's Infinity Ward's fault the exploits were there at that start.
#27DutchZombiePosted 12/18/2012 12:21:57 PM
Actually the "pure" COD's were 1, 2 and 3 because they did not feature the RPG system. They weren't quite as popular however.
#28Superman070776Posted 12/18/2012 12:23:18 PM
I like the new one...but everyone should play what they love. Some kids need to go back and play COD4 so they can stop hating and cluttering up good interweb space.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#29TheCallofOrionPosted 12/18/2012 12:24:40 PM
I can't really make the decision yet, but I know one thing. This game is so much better than the pile of **** known as the first Black Ops.
---
Forever TWSSted September 8th, 2012, A day I will never forget
http://i.imgur.com/62F6g.jpg
#30craigdavisPosted 12/18/2012 12:28:15 PM
the real question is actually when will all the noobs stop crying over "over powered" guns and setups.

HOWEVER none of the two games this poll is about are that great. MW 1 was the best, is the best and the best there ever will be :) (sorry hitman)

BO2 is a misleading pos, but i still like it. MW2 had it right having shottys as secondarys. why was the spas over powered? just because it killed you?

i have enjoyed all cods, except W@W because i found the spawn deaths TERRIBLE! lol absolutely terrible. But loved the guns lol.

CoD games become crap when guns perks and things like that get nerfed or changed to look after the babies!!