Be honest, which game has the better multiplayer? MW2 or BO2

#61Ick_ukPosted 12/19/2012 6:10:11 AM
This is why the whinners ruin COD

MW2 was easy the best cod but people just cried about DC personally that did not bother me it happened or rare occasions and could be delt with.

MW had and still does have the best connections of any COD i dotn know why they just cant go back to this. When BO2 first came out we wnet back to MW2 and the connections still are great even with less people playing

I feel now they have just balanced the game to bordem everything is bland 1900 sore streak for dogs WTF thats just stupid. I prefered OK guns as it I would rather bad players get an advantage with a better gun that the advantage they get in this game bad spawns , lag.
#62darkdragon_9600Posted 12/19/2012 6:38:47 AM
MW2, no doubt. The only issue I had with that game was OMA/DC, everything else was perfect. And lol at the first post, "MW2 trolls".
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#63bleachfanz2113Posted 12/19/2012 7:23:43 AM
i disliked mw2 so much i ended up canceling my live until i played BO1 and have been disappointed by the 2 games since but cod4 was the one i had the most fun in and i was absolutely terrible at it
---
xbox live: King 213
psn: bleachfanz2113 (wont be using it until i get my vita) lookin forward to ac:l, m13v, ro, and most of all P4G! cant wait :)
#64ValeriumPosted 12/19/2012 7:40:29 AM
Typical CoD players. When MW2 was new they did nothing but complain about the MANY things that were wrong with the game, now with Black Ops 2, look back at MW2 like it had no problems at all.
#65kasbianPosted 12/19/2012 7:49:16 AM
Lol MW3 scavenger was extremely horrible.

People could camp with claymores, get a claymore kill and replace it.
Do that for 7 kills, Get harrier, harrier into gunner into nuke.

Failing that, full explosive perks, noob toob scav.

I had alot of fun with MW2, but BO2 is the better game imo.

Though MW2 has better maps.
---
Not changing till Manchester United win the Superbowl
Started 15/11/12
#66Superman070776Posted 12/19/2012 7:55:28 AM
I love how people say COD4 was the best, but when it was new, they all complained and cried about OP weapons, lag and martyrdom. WAW came out, and the children were crying about maps that were too big, martyrdom, OP weapons, and lag. MW2 came out and they still complained about OP weapons, "bad" maps, and lag. BLOPS came out, kids were complaining about OP weapons, crappy maps, and lag. MW3 came out...they whined about OP weapons, bad maps, and lag. Now BLOPS 2 is out and the children are crying about the same stuff...yet they still buy the game every year, so either they just love having something to complain about, or they hate themselves so much, but instead of being a cutter, they decided to play a game they hate.

It is also ironic that when the new game comes out, all the little girls start saying they wish it was good like the previous game...even though they just spent that past year crying about how that last game was broken......ugh...
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#67chessmyantidrugPosted 12/19/2012 8:01:19 AM
Ick_uk posted...
I feel now they have just balanced the game to bordem everything is bland 1900 sore streak for dogs WTF thats just stupid. I prefered OK guns as it I would rather bad players get an advantage with a better gun that the advantage they get in this game bad spawns , lag.

So having a 1900 scorestreak is stupid, but a 25 killstreak is not? Seems like a bit of a double standard. As for the rest of what you're trying to say, I can't quite comprehend. Guns are a lot more balanced in this game than in Modern Warfare 2.

Valerium posted...
Typical CoD players. When MW2 was new they did nothing but complain about the MANY things that were wrong with the game, now with Black Ops 2, look back at MW2 like it had no problems at all.

Modern Warfare 2 still has quite a few problems. I tried playing about a year and a half ago and it was a disaster. People say the connections are "perfect" but I was experiencing the same thing I had been with every Call of Duty title. I would run around a corner and get killed with a single FAMAS burst without my screen ever turning red. No online multiplayer FPS has perfect connections.

OMA/DC is still there and still incredibly unbalanced. Having shotguns as secondary weapons upset the balance, too. There's a reason every Call of Duty before and since had shotguns as a primary weapon. I'm sure nuke boosting isn't as prevalent as it was before, but I don't really care to find out.
#68Superman070776Posted 12/19/2012 8:10:17 AM
Superman070776 posted...
I love how people say COD4 was the best, but when it was new, they all complained and cried about OP weapons, lag and martyrdom. WAW came out, and the children were crying about maps that were too big, martyrdom, OP weapons, and lag. MW2 came out and they still complained about OP weapons, "bad" maps, and lag. BLOPS came out, kids were complaining about OP weapons, crappy maps, and lag. MW3 came out...they whined about OP weapons, bad maps, and lag. Now BLOPS 2 is out and the children are crying about the same stuff...yet they still buy the game every year, so either they just love having something to complain about, or they hate themselves so much, but instead of being a cutter, they decided to play a game they hate.

It is also ironic that when the new game comes out, all the little girls start saying they wish it was good like the previous game...even though they just spent that past year crying about how that last game was broken......ugh...

And I forgot...there has never been a first person shooter in the history of video games where people didn't get their panties in a wad over the spawns. You know what? Spawns could be controlled if you didn't have try-hards running circles around the map like it was some kind of race track. Bad spawns are a product of bad skill.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#69Andrew_RyannPosted 12/19/2012 8:18:45 AM
Reason they can't go back to MW2 netcode is theater I'm pretty sure. Treyarch created it, and I'm pretty sure they assisted MW3 devs with integrating at least this part (if not more due to the original devs being fired). Explains why the game has lag comp akin to BO1 and not MW2. But anyway, going back to MW2 netcode would involve them having to redo theater mode over again...something Activision is not going to set aside money for. And they aren't just going to remove theater, even though I personally don't use it and the only people I do know of that use it just use it to point out lag comp or BS deaths. So we are going to be stuck with this crap indefinitely, unless they hire either new devs that know whats up or some consultants.
#70OMEGA RUGALPosted 12/19/2012 8:32:11 AM
TimandEric posted...
craigdavis posted...
the real question is actually when will all the noobs stop crying over "over powered" guns and setups.

HOWEVER none of the two games this poll is about are that great. MW 1 was the best, is the best and the best there ever will be :) (sorry hitman)

BO2 is a misleading pos, but i still like it. MW2 had it right having shottys as secondarys. why was the spas over powered? just because it killed you?

i have enjoyed all cods, except W@W because i found the spawn deaths TERRIBLE! lol absolutely terrible. But loved the guns lol.

CoD games become crap when guns perks and things like that get nerfed or changed to look after the babies!!

I agree with everything you said except for the bolded portion. No.....just no

I agree with the shotties as secondaries ... it added variety.

Secondaries were a huge part of your arsenal and you had to weight what mattered to you.

Extreme range and power of a Spas at the cost of long switch time?
Extreme room clearly fully auto AA-12 but the cost of range?
Akimbo G18 as an even better room clearly and range weapon at the cost of accuracy
Fast switch time for the Rafficas but you need steady aim to truly make the Akimbo version shine
A balance in between the Spas and AA-12 in the M1014

when to switch to your secondary was a huge part of the gameplay and strategy.
Secondaries were a ton of fun and each did something better than the others.

Now Shotguns are ... just for fun ... but will never be used in any extremely serious class.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Now playing: Black Ops 2, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3